September 18, 2024, 03:12:03 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WII ZELDA CONCEPT ART

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 04, 2009, 07:58:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

This was posted on the Nintendo E3 Press website: http://press.nintendo.com/E32009/ (Username: E32009/Password: nintendo)

When looking at this image two things stood out to me:

1) Link does not have his sword, like he does in almost any image he is shown in.

And 2) That huge fairy standing behind Link. It almost looks as though Link reached out for her, as if she were his sword.  And she looks strikingly metallic...And her body is shaped sort of sword like...her legs have small rings on them kind of like the hilt of the Master Sword...IS SHE THE INCARNATION OF THE MASTER SWORD?!

Also, according to Kotaku, in the new Zelda, Link was supposed to be older, does not look much older than he does in Twilight Princess.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?!

Hiro

O____O

I wish it was an adult WW Link  :(

Wrench

Definitely see a sword shape here. Look at the "Z" in Zelda. It has the same jewel as that fairy thing.

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on June 04, 2009, 08:04:33 PM
Definitely see a sword shape here. Look at the "Z" in Zelda. It has the same jewel as that fairy thing.
Um..... the Zelda logo always look like that.  doodthing;

But I do see how she could be the master sword..... kinda weird @__@

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

June 04, 2009, 08:16:18 PM #5 Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:23:47 PM by Thyme
Quote from: Hïro on June 04, 2009, 08:06:02 PM
Um..... the Zelda logo always look like that.  doodthing;

He should have said "look at the fairy thing, it has the same jewel as the Z in Zelda".

Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to. hocuspocus; wait wrong vegetable right? goonish

rdl

Guys she's definitely not the Master Sword you guys are just going loony over a rather vague picture.

All we can tell is that she resembles the Fairy Queen from TWW and that Link is wearing the same clothes he wore in TP. Also there's apparently a hole in wall.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Daddy

the shortest route to the sea

This is too rich, god. Ahahaha. Oh, you guys.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Thyme

Quote from: Pqqu on June 04, 2009, 08:51:55 PM
This is too rich, god. Ahahaha. Oh, you guys.

Aside from my potato/tomato confusion, I don't see what would warrant such a reaction.

You should see /v/'s comments about the pic. Now that's some speculation. hocuspocus;

Placebo Headwound

The only thing I thought when I saw this was "Ew, they're keeping the ugly TP look. ;_;"

strongbad

Lol at the speculation that goes on for stuff like this.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Thyme on June 04, 2009, 08:55:18 PM
Aside from my potato/tomato confusion, I don't see what would warrant such a reaction.

You should see /v/'s comments about the pic. Now that's some speculation. hocuspocus;

they are hoping for a grimdark ganondorf  revival T/M rated zelda. It's insanely imaginative.

Hiro

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2009, 09:08:52 PM
The only thing I thought when I saw this was "Ew, they're keeping the ugly TP look. ;_;"
Seriously ;______________________________;

Go Up