October 10, 2024, 08:22:59 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wop strikes again

Started by strongbad, June 03, 2009, 09:01:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Selkie on June 04, 2009, 05:35:05 PM
I just realized Gmail is google mail....

fuck, that was revelatory
........ what?

I just realized iPods are Apple....  doodhuh;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 04, 2009, 01:05:42 PM
lol fag

and uh 30 rock is not funny at all
I have never actually laughed at that show. It's more like "LOL THIS SHOW IS SO WACKY ITS SO FUNNY LOL"

I probably laughed three times total during the last season of the office, which is why I am enjoying it so much less. Every other The Office fan agrees with me. I usually laugh a few times at each 30 Rock episode. Your sense of humor must suck.

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 04, 2009, 06:23:52 PM
I probably laughed three times total during the last season of the office, which is why I am enjoying it so much less. Every other The Office fan agrees with me. I usually laugh a few times at each 30 Rock episode. Your sense of humor must suck.
LOL WHATS THE OFFICE SEASON 1-3?
30 Rock isn't funny at all but it is entertaining
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

30 Rock and The Office are two of the funniest shows out there cnotedood;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 04, 2009, 06:34:08 PM
LOL WHATS THE OFFICE SEASON 1-3?
30 Rock isn't funny at all but it is entertaining

I'm just saying that the new season of The Office sucks and the new season of 30 Rock doesn't. Jesus christ you're an idiot.

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 04, 2009, 10:12:49 PM
I'm just saying that the new season of The Office sucks and the new season of 30 Rock doesn't. Jesus christ you're an idiot.
When was this retarded argument about the new seasons specifically  baddood;

Also yeah 30 was better than The Office this season. But my god Weight Loss and Golden Ticket were so awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up