October 10, 2024, 10:29:13 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

wop strikes again

Started by strongbad, June 03, 2009, 09:01:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

just1more

maybe its giving your computer a virus every time you open the email

Daddy

Quote from: Joe on June 03, 2009, 09:03:48 PM
maybe its giving your computer a virus every time you open the email
wop

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also 30 rock is NO WHERE CLOSE to being as funny as the Office
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Infel

Grr bark bitch whine complain.

I don't really get it.

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 03, 2009, 09:13:13 PM
Also 30 rock is NO WHERE CLOSE to being as funny as the Office

I have watched atleast twice as much of The Office as you, so my opinion is better.
Hell, I've dressed up as Dwight for Halloween for the last two years.

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 03, 2009, 09:55:39 PM
I have watched atleast twice as much of The Office as you, so my opinion is better.
Hell, I've dressed up as Dwight for Halloween for the last two years.
lol most likely not
I've seen every episode atleast 3 times due to watching it every night its on and rewatching them all with commentary on DVD

Bolivian Army

people freely admit that which should be shamefully kept a secret here

hmm

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on June 04, 2009, 10:01:46 AM
lol most likely not
I've seen every episode atleast 3 times due to watching it every night its on and rewatching them all with commentary on DVD

I've watched every episode at least three times, and once with commentary. Even the new episodes I watch twice through. I've been following the series since it started. Don't fucking question me.
Hell my gamertag has Dwight in it.

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 04, 2009, 10:24:50 AM
I've watched every episode at least three times, and once with commentary. Even the new episodes I watch twice through. I've been following the series since it started. Don't fucking question me.
Hell my gamertag has Dwight in it.
lol fag

and uh 30 rock is not funny at all
I have never actually laughed at that show. It's more like "LOL THIS SHOW IS SO WACKY ITS SO FUNNY LOL"

Selkie

I just realized Gmail is google mail....

fuck, that was revelatory

Go Up