Outsid Brawl Tourney 2: Summer Slug Fest. CURLING UP ON PQQU'S FLOOR HAS BEGUN!

Started by the shortest route to the sea, June 03, 2009, 06:57:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

Infel

Quote from: RDX on June 05, 2009, 09:53:02 PM
I'm not >.<
That's pretty hard to believe, man. \\I edited in my friend code and added a bunch of people. Half the friendcodes refused to register, however.

strongbad

Somebody can take my spot if they want it. I'll play but I'm not that excited to.

Virgule punctuation mark

June 06, 2009, 07:38:15 PM #33 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:47:40 PM by Virgule punctuation mark
Quote from: SBKT on June 05, 2009, 10:09:15 PM
That's pretty hard to believe, man. \\I edited in my friend code and added a bunch of people. Half the friendcodes refused to register, however.
Hopefully mine was acceptable?
Alright, I'll add your code in a bit here, just tell me the time you want to start.

Infel

Quote from: Virgule punctuation mark on June 06, 2009, 07:38:15 PM
Hopefully mine was acceptable?
Alright, I'll add your code in a bit here, just tell me the time you want to start.
This post is to check the forum time.

How about a bit less than an hour? It says it's 1105 PM, so about 1200 here.

Virgule punctuation mark

Sure that would be fine, I've added you, but your name is still in the "waiting to be registered" part. Just to be clear if you are able to register me tonight, we have 2 matches for practice, then the 2-3 for the tourney immediately after, right?
also do you prefer smashville or battlefield?

Tomboh

ok im taking strongbad's spot

FC: 2105 8341 3435

strongbad

Tomboh

Infel

Tomboh

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 06, 2009, 08:46:51 PM
who is that
the only player that i know of in the tournament that can beat me consistently >.<

pqqu and cfalc are good too but i can beat them. i havent played mika in forever but he used to be good

Infel

Virgule punctuation mark

So I'll probably be facing ghost next then?  O_0
GG Sinbad, good luck with your next match.

Infel

Go Up