September 15, 2024, 09:23:02 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Aion Closed Beta Invite

Started by strongbad, June 02, 2009, 08:55:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I got one from PAX, but I will be unable to use it.

QuoteCongratulations! You are invited to the Aion closed beta. A closed beta is an event open only to a very limited number of participants. NCsoft would like you to be one of the first to experience the incredible world of Aion.

The first Aion beta event, which begins after E3 2009, opens June 5, 2009 and runs through June 7, 2009. In this first event, beta testers will play Aion as the Elyos, who occupy the bottom half of Atreia, known as Elysea.

Participating in this initial event means you will automatically be invited to all following Beta Events, so be sure to join the action and discover the adventures that await you! Keep up-to-date by visiting our Beta forums (http://betaboards.aiononline.com, which will open on June 4th, 2009.

Feels a lot like WoW. Anybody want it?

Infel

Looks interesting, but then I heard WoW and was discouraged. I had my share of crap with that game in specific.

Geno

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2009, 09:12:01 PM
Looks interesting, but then I heard WoW and was discouraged. I had my share of crap with that game in specific.
fag
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

My brother is actually working on that game.

He is doing the character inventory. He's new to programing for video games but has some other experience with programing. Pretty funny that it's actually well developed, I thought it was going to be a junk pile but damn it looks nice.

Here is some videos of it my brother sent. Whoever uploaded the videos spelled the game name wrong... what an idiot.

strongbad

The artist formally known

June 03, 2009, 07:38:54 PM #5 Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 07:42:08 PM by reefer
Woops, my brother is working on the game called Aeon, not Aion. (Both are multiplayer and both look a lot a like except Aion is a lot better looking in general.)

And the person who did the YouTube video spelled it Aeon everywhere except in the video with a nice ass logo spelled Aion with the same exact style of lettering. Cool.

Anyways both games are going to suck, my brother says his is a bad game and just doing it for experience.

NCSoft has made a lot of bad games. City of Heroes is a perfect example. I don't expect much and probably will forget about it after posting this.

Go Up