September 18, 2024, 03:17:10 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sony at E3

Started by The artist formally known, June 03, 2009, 05:56:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I liked the God of War III presentation, though I haven't played the first two on the PlayStation 2.  And I must have missed the Heavy Rain stuff.

To make a more general comment, I must say that the limited time that I've had with the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves beta it's good so far.  I haven't had any issues with lag, though the fact that it's all matchmaking, or seems to be that way, is a little blah.

Thyme

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 03, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
To make a more general comment, I must say that the limited time that I've had with the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves beta it's good so far.  I haven't had any issues with lag, though the fact that it's all matchmaking, or seems to be that way, is a little blah.

Oh, so it's just the multiplayer?

Je ne vous hais plus maintenant. happydood;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 03, 2009, 06:12:56 PM
Oh, so it's just the multiplayer?

Je ne vous hais plus maintenant. happydood;

Yep.   hocuspocus;

Though it's pretty good, it's not overly fast paced so I can actually see myself playing it maybe once the full version is out.  If I wasn't afraid of getting paired with random people, I'd like to try the cooperative mode.    happydood;

Geno

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 03, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
I liked the God of War III presentation, though I haven't played the first two on the PlayStation 2. 
WHAT THE HELL GO GET GOD OF WAR 1 & 2 RIGHT NOW
How have you gone this long without playing them.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on June 03, 2009, 06:42:36 PM
WHAT THE HELL GO GET GOD OF WAR 1 & 2 RIGHT NOW
How have you gone this long without playing them.  baddood;

Well I guess that isn't exactly true.  I did play most [?] of God of War, I just never go around to the second one. And I played and finished the PSP one during the summer.

Hiro

THE LAST GUARDIAN DIPSHIT  madood;

NOA_Haunted

I like the fact with their motion controller they are going to try and make hardcore games and not be pussies like Nintendo.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on June 04, 2009, 12:29:02 PM
I like the fact with their motion controller they are going to try and make hardcore games and not be pussies like Nintendo.
too bad the motion controller is going to be a piece of shit  n_u
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up