October 05, 2024, 04:19:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Top played song on your iPod/Zune/Mp3 player?

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 03, 2009, 10:53:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Top played song on my iPod: Animal Bar by Red Hot Chili Peppers at 37 plays  happydood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Hiro

Only 37 plays?

On my Zune, it's... I have no idea because my plays are all screwed up due to music playing on shuffle while I'm asleep.  doodhuh;

Geno

Some Metallica song most likely. Either ..And Justice For All or Sanitarium
My ipod was just wiped  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

YPrrrr

Forever - Walter Meego

I love listening to it at night... it has something over 200 plays. Not my favorite song, but it always puts me in a good mood

the shortest route to the sea

I just lost my Zune, so who the fuck knows. I hope it turns up.

Probably Animal Collective, Arcade Fire or Violins.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

strongbad

Time is running out - Muse with 153 plays lol
In second place is Anyone can play guitar - Radiohead with 70 plays

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 03, 2009, 06:10:22 PM
how does that happen? doodhuh;
I got a new computer and lost everything from my old itunes library and when I added a Pearl Jam album it just overwrote it I guess
Because all I had was pearl jam lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on June 03, 2009, 09:11:36 PM
I got a new computer and lost everything from my old itunes library and when I added a Pearl Jam album it just overwrote it I guess
Because all I had was pearl jam lol
Do you still have your old computer?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

some depeche mode song.

it has like over 150 plays.

Geno

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on June 04, 2009, 10:00:11 AM
I still have the hardrive
Shouldnt you be able to get your songs off that then

The Speaker Of Words

A Certain Romance by Arctic Monkeys at 160 plays

Go Up