October 10, 2024, 10:19:05 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Liberal or Conservative?- Global Warming

Started by prankster283, June 03, 2009, 09:09:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prankster283

Recently, my conservative friend has tried to prove Global Warming doesn't exist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_record
As I asked him to explain the top two graphs, he showed me the Holocene graph to disprove them, stating that global warming is not caused by manmade things, but sun flares. He stated that the holocene graph is right, because repubicans and conservatives made it. Since the media and academia is controlled by democrats and liberals, they are not fired for making these graphs, which prove global warming. The public just believes the liberals.

What are you guys? Liberals, or conservatives?

Do you believe global warming exists? bassir;
Welcome to Boyah. The first rule of Boyah is: you do not talk about Boyah.

hotlikesauce.

superclucky

i have no stances in anything because i'm not well educated to form an opinion y/n
kewns are smelly

Tomboh

at least the people youve been arguing with are better

two days ago i was arguing with some retarded conservatives about it. their main points were: al gore made it up, the scientists were bribed

Cookie

I know it exists, I just don't think that it is a big of a problem as everyone is making it out to be.

Feynman

Quote from: Tomboh on June 03, 2009, 01:42:23 PM
at least the people youve been arguing with are better

two days ago i was arguing with some retarded conservatives about it. their main points were: al gore made it up, the scientists were bribed

Our school is full of a whole new kind of dumbasses. Pseudo-intellectuals.

Paul

Didn't John ask this today? I believe it was caused by man, but not made by man.

snorkel

what is it still fucking 2004

global warming exists and there is absolutely no way you can say it doesn't, there's not even any "disagreement among scientists" anymore

Tomboh

Quote from: wziard on June 03, 2009, 03:04:50 PM

global warming exists and there is absolutely no way you can say it doesn't, there's not even any "disagreement among scientists" anymore
but this is america. the idiot thrives

prankster283

Welcome to Boyah. The first rule of Boyah is: you do not talk about Boyah.

Feynman

Quote from: wziard on June 03, 2009, 03:04:50 PM

prove it

what about the sun cycles

we've only been recording temperatures for 200 years

That's what they ask.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: prankster283 on June 03, 2009, 03:09:54 PM
Kevin, why do you not believe?

Because it was like 40 degrees every other day until the beginning of April here.

Tomboh

Quote from: Kevin on June 03, 2009, 03:49:06 PM
Because it was like 40 degrees every other day until the beginning of April here.
are you being serious

Feynman

Quote from: Kevin on June 03, 2009, 03:49:06 PM

You're an idiot. psyduck;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Tomboh on June 03, 2009, 03:50:15 PM
are you being serious

Yeah. Like fuck, it was warm as shit on Christmas day, but it was cold as fuck after that when it should have been getting progressively warmer.

Go Up