October 10, 2024, 06:28:37 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool Kid in school

Started by Paul, June 02, 2009, 09:20:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Paul

June 02, 2009, 09:20:16 PM Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:41:16 PM by Paul
This kid goes to my school. He's pretty chill, yo.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TsimFuckus

[youtube]bH3i3xotvFk[/youtube]
[youtube]kwrk3kpnldg[/youtube]

Use the YouTube message icon.

Tomboh

i like how hes a yankees fan

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Oh my god... that is just..... wow.
Good luck to him.
Shame that he likes ICP though smithicide;

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 09:23:26 PM
bullshit

Our high school has over 4,000 students, and it's one of best public schools in the country. psyduck;

strongbad

There are so many things that I want to say right now.

Infel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 02, 2009, 09:58:29 PM
There are so many things that I want to say right now.
None pretty, am I right?

Could you seriously bite your tongue?

Not off, but still.

Paul

I found his YouTube account, you should check him out.

l a c e y

Nyerp

Oh

Jesus Christ what the fuck is it?

Oh

Wrench

Geno

Looks like the average juggalo to me
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Go Up