The only Media Converter you should EVER need.

Started by Infel, May 31, 2009, 10:32:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

:( I suppose not everyone can be as great as me and Strongbad or Bassir... I sure didn't see a thread on it and there should be one stickied. I saw two converter threads, and that's two too many.

There's an excellent free one a lot of people should begin to use which updates semi-regularly, and is totally automated for the dopes who can't even figure out how to wipe their asses properly.

It is called SUPER Ã,©

Now, it converts from anything to anything. You can even use it to make PSP or -DS- videos. That's pretty nifty and will allow some people to stop having their hard drives from being clusterfucked by 16 different media players, a Markhor player, and 24,555 Codicks.

Use it or face the punishment at the hands of Stalin.

Samus Aran

The same thing I've been telling people to use on Windows for years. akudood;

The only problem with it is that it's a total resource whore. But that's more than worth the tradeoff of it being a convert-all.

Infel

Indeed. I started using it when I decided to carry Youtube videos on my DS. Speaking of, turns out the new Youtube isn't ENTIRELY bad. Many companies are uploading whole shows, which includes our beloved anime. Now if only they made a system that provided an electric shock to those who typed like complete morons.

Even then, the resource use is no problem if you at least have Hyper-threading.

rdl

If it can't convert to midi then I'm not interested.

Mediaconverter.org suits my needs well enough.

Samus Aran

Quote from: RDX on May 31, 2009, 10:44:15 PM
If it can't convert to midi then I'm not interested.

Mediaconverter.org suits my needs well enough.

Uh, but converting anything to midi fucks it up, unless it was already a piece of shit, like midis are.

rdl

Well of course midis are pieces of shit. They're just sometimes useful.

The artist formally known

A maze to find how to download it, thanks. Pretty nifty, been looking for a good converter.

Feynman

Daphnia

This does not work on my computer.

Also, I have protection from mustaches, so Stalin can't hurt me.

guff

Quote from: SBKT on May 31, 2009, 10:32:14 PM
It is called SUPER Ã,©
you spelled ffmpeg wrong  akudood;

oh wait it's just a gui wrapper for ffmpeg and a couple other programs
they don't release the source, though, and given that at least mencoder is under the gpl (versus the lgpl of ffmpeg) that might be a violation of the gpl
so basically it's just freeware crap that's just using the work of others without contributing to it  akudood;

strongbad

Did I show this to you?
But yeah I love it for all my converter needs.

Infel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 02, 2009, 05:26:10 PM
Did I show this to you?
But yeah I love it for all my converter needs.
No, you didn't. I found it on my own when I Live searched DPG converter. I'm boycotting Google at the moment because they're assholes.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Infel

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: guff on June 02, 2009, 11:27:21 AM
you spelled ffmpeg wrong  akudood;

oh wait it's just a gui wrapper for ffmpeg and a couple other programs
they don't release the source, though, and given that at least mencoder is under the gpl (versus the lgpl of ffmpeg) that might be a violation of the gpl
so basically it's just freeware crap that's just using the work of others without contributing to it  akudood;

You're right in theory. But it's effective, and they may or may not have violated the gpl.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up