September 18, 2024, 03:16:59 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Samus Aran, May 31, 2009, 10:50:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i think i'm going to get a 360 after i get back from texas

most of the games i want for it are both for the 360 and the ps3, but since one is cheaper than the other and i'm a bit pressed on cash i figure i might as well go for the 360

however, i do not know which game to get first for it...resident evil 5, or fallout 3?

fallout 3 is something i played for the first time yesterday and i thought it was fucking awesome, and it's something new and refreshing and it will likely last way longer than re5

but re5 is also something i played for the first time yesterday and thought it was fucking awesome, though i think i still like re4 more so far...though that could certainly change

ALSO, HOW MUCH IS LIVE? HELP.

Infel

It's like 5 bucks a month for LIVE if you use Cards. The best games are better on the PC anyways.

Samus Aran

Quote from: SBKT on May 31, 2009, 10:52:55 AM
It's like 5 bucks a month for LIVE if you use Cards. The best games are better on the PC anyways.

I don't like playing games on my computer, nor is my computer entirely powerful enough to run them where they would be "better."

Also, holy shit it's KT.

strongbad

Live is 50 per year if you do it annually.

ME##

I'd go with Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5 was okay, but nothing great.  And for a year's subscription it's $50, I think?

Classic

I have a 360 but I don't play it. :3

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 31, 2009, 11:02:28 AM
I have a 360 but I don't play it. :3
give it to me plox? ^_^
:)

Classic

Quote from: Ezlo on May 31, 2009, 11:03:32 AM
give it to me plox? ^_^

It's actually my brother's.  :3
But I'm sure I'll take it when I move out. ^________^

Samus Aran

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 31, 2009, 11:02:02 AM
I'd go with Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5 was okay, but nothing great.  And for a year's subscription it's $50, I think?

I'm not sure how to go about working with Live. I think I might only get it for like one month, if possible, download some games off of Live Arcade, and then unsubscribe for a while until I get the Rock Band games.

ME##

Quote from: Kaz on May 31, 2009, 11:12:17 AM
I'm not sure how to go about working with Live. I think I might only get it for like one month, if possible, download some games off of Live Arcade, and then unsubscribe for a while until I get the Rock Band games.

Hm, I think a Silver subscription would work for you at first.  I'm not totally sure about this, but I'd imagine that you'd at least be able to purchase stuff from the Marketplace with a Silver subscription, that way you'd only be paying for the stuff you bought and not the actual service.  Or you could do what some people do around here, go to Family Video [lol if you have any up by you] and try to steal one of the 48 Live passes.

strongbad

There's also a ton of great XBLA games, many of which are fun over XBL.

Thyme

Mister Eighty-Six inciting someone to steal something?! :O :O :O

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on May 31, 2009, 11:26:27 AM

He's such a rugged man.  giggle;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 31, 2009, 11:26:27 AM

Pft, it's not the worst thing ever.  baddood;
Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 31, 2009, 11:27:07 AM
He's such a rugged man.  giggle;