September 15, 2024, 09:06:49 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Samus Aran, May 31, 2009, 10:50:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Thyme on May 31, 2009, 11:38:51 AM
I'd still never dare. >.<

Sometimes I go to my Gamestop and steal the registration codes for Nintendo Products.

Then again, the GM is a good friend of mine, so I get discounted items.  hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 31, 2009, 11:38:51 AM
I'd still never dare. >.<

Neither would I lol. :(  >.<

But then again it's not like I'd have any use for them.

strongbad

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 31, 2009, 11:40:03 AM
Sometimes I go to my Gamestop and steal the registration codes for Nintendo Products.

Not a bad idea...

Geno

Fallout 3
Resident Evil 5 was a huge dissapointment. It wasn't even close to being as awesome as RE4

Also as david said I think there are alot of games you'd like on the XBLA too  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on May 31, 2009, 12:05:43 PM
Fallout 3
Resident Evil 5 was a huge dissapointment. It wasn't even close to being as awesome as RE4

Also as david said I think there are alot of games you'd like on the XBLA too  hocuspocus;

I need Mega Man 9 and Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix hocuspocus;

Also isn't there a version of Geometry Wars on XBLA?

what else

Cookie

Quote from: Kaz on May 31, 2009, 12:18:15 PM

what else

Theres two if I remember correctly.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on May 31, 2009, 12:18:15 PM

what else
Castle Crashers
Geometry Wars 1&2
Pac-Man CE
Bionic Commando
Duke Nukem
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Alien Hominid

Those are just off the top of my head

Also Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is down to $40 now  bassir;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 31, 2009, 12:25:58 PM
Castle Crashers
Geometry Wars 1&2
Pac-Man CE
Bionic Commando
Duke Nukem
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Alien Hominid

Those are just off the top of my head

Also Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is down to $40 now  bassir;

And N+

Geno

Go Up