June 15, 2024, 04:19:26 PM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

there was a free edward sharpe concert downtown and i stayed for about 20 minutes

1/3 of the people were over 50 and brought blankets and snacks and their kids

the rest were dumbass men who wore flannel and didn't shave for a few days and women who left their bras at home (which is a trend i'd like to see spread)

but seriously who the fuck dresses up like a "hipster" for radio pop

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

always fly the flannel

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the mountain goats and dan deacon are playing a free show in asheville in july so probably going to that

C.Mongler

just got back from seeing tame impala, FUCKING GREAT

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Deafheaven on July 4th. giggle;

oh i forgot to mention that I saw David Byrne and St. Vincent when they came to town.

I had a great time, danced the whole two hours. Two other friends went to that show. One had an amazing time, same as me. Other was pissed that St. Vincent was part of the show (bedufflement) also read reviews of people who hated the show, but also saw posts on tumblr who loved the show. It's funny how polarized the crowd seems afterward. It's important to note that everyone was dancing the few times I turned around.

dunno what show will be next. probably the free shows i posted above

Thyme

summer slaughter tour

minus animals as leaders and DEP lel

piano moths

Since I last posted in dis thread I saw the breeders, r. Kelly, m.i.a, tycho, purity ring, emancipator, pantyraid, griz, pumpkin, an-ten-nae, blockhead, giraffage and tonight I saw moon king and majical cloudz and it was sooooooooo beautiful
kill them w kindness

famy

arctic monkeys the 26th and kanye+kendrick lamar next month lol

piano moths

i have shigeto, gold panda, daedelus and cocorosie comin up
kill them w kindness

shigeto just played here, i missed it.

i saw this shitty Talking Heads cover band last night. They played some b-sides which was cool. but also they were too "jam band"-y. a lot of the songs lost their paranoid and antsy feeling. also it was 15 bucks which sucked as well.

jam bands ruin talking heads

famy

KYARY PAMYU PAMYU in February 恆ć,"惕ć,”惃ć,Æćƒ½(ę,,›Ā“āˆ€ļ½€ę,,›)惎
Quote from: Not Famy on September 15, 2013, 09:52:47 AM
arctic monkeys the 26th
o they were dope lol

piano moths

gold panda & slow magic this week, mt kimbie // d33j // jonwayne maybe the week after that or something but that show is gonna be great
kill them w kindness

Go Up