October 28, 2024, 01:18:48 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl help

Started by just1more, May 25, 2009, 06:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

Yes, it's one of those threads again.

Anyway, I've started working at my summer job again, and this girl I sort of liked last summer came back this year too. We started talking again, and I think I might have a good chance of going out with her if I ask her. (Asking will definitely be the hard part, although the fact that neither of us has a license will make dating somewhat difficult.  >.<)

Anyway, the question is, should I ask her out? She is 17, while I'm turning 19 in less than a month. I've known plenty of guys who have dated girls two years younger than them in the past, but I've also heard how high school girls are considered jailbait. Should I ask her out or not?

Feynman

Are you sure she would date you?

ME##

Just continue to talk to her, and ask her at a later time?  Or who knows, maybe she'll ask you.  And I'm not well read in New York law, but a quick search lead me to discover that the age of consent is seventeen there, so you should be fine.

Mettalik

NO DON'T

Just ask her out, before you're super friendzoned- I know :(
I'm sure that if you're good friends now, you'll be good friends even if she says no. Just do it!

ps age thing is no issue

just1more

Quote from: Bassir on May 25, 2009, 06:56:08 PM
Are you sure she would date you?

maybe, maybe not. can't know until i ask, can i?

Cookie

Just because a chick talks to you doesn't mean she wants to go out with you.  >.<

just1more

Quote from: Cookie on May 25, 2009, 07:15:31 PM
Just because a chick talks to you doesn't mean she wants to go out with you.  >.<

I never said that.

snorkel

you're 19 and don't have a license? why the fuck not? you don't even have to take classes over 18.

also if you're 19 and still scared to ask a high school girl out you should probably just ask her out

also she's a high school girl so you probably shouldn't because unless she's a marvelous exception, she's an idiot

Veal

Selkie

If you like her, go out with her, it's that simple.

Or just fuck her

The artist formally known

dick in vagina, it's that easy

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Doodle

If you think she likes you, sure.

l a c e y

You should ask her. The age thing isn't a big deal at all. Two years is nothing.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on May 26, 2009, 11:25:38 AM
dick in vagina, it's that easy
This post was only funny because of the dog in a suit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up