October 06, 2024, 10:29:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHICH DS GAME SHOULD I BUY!?

Started by Geno, May 22, 2009, 10:05:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

WHICH GAME

GTA: Chinatown Wars
3 (37.5%)
The World Ends With You
1 (12.5%)
Pokemon Platinum
0 (0%)
Final Fantasy TA2
3 (37.5%)
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Geno

I haven't played any of these except for TWEWY which I only got about 3 hours into. (Can someone tell me how long this game is btw)
And I've played Pokemon Pearl so I've kind of played Platinum  hocuspocus;
This is for a 7 hour car ride btw so what's a good long game I could play.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

GTA or FFTA2

GTA is really amazing for a DS game, and feels like a true GTA game, even more than the PSP versions. You could easily spend 7 hours playing it.

FFTA2 is really fun but I would rather play GTA so GTA.
Also get Henry Hatsworth

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 22, 2009, 10:27:50 AM
GTA or FFTA2

GTA is really amazing for a DS game, and feels like a true GTA game, even more than the PSP versions. You could easily spend 7 hours playing it.

FFTA2 is really fun but I would rather play GTA so GTA.
Also get Henry Hatsworth
I really want an RPG mainly for the the length.
How long would you say TA2 is
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Claquesous

TWEWY is probably the best DS game. Tons of fun trying out all the different pins and such.

Classic

Ew, you're kaka Geno.

Get Rhythm Heaven and Professor Layton anf the Curious Village. Those will last you.

Cookie

FFTA2 is what I would go with. If you want something for a one time play through I would go with Zelda, you could maybe beat it on the way there and back.

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 22, 2009, 10:34:14 AM
I really want an RPG mainly for the the length.
How long would you say TA2 is

I got bored because my team sucked, but my friend beat it in about 10 hours.
I would still recommend GTA or Henry Hatsworth over it. Both are pretty long.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 22, 2009, 09:22:45 PM
My file has over 20 hours on it and I'm no where near done. doodhuh;

If you actually bother to do most of the side quests,  the game will last you a loooooooong time.

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 23, 2009, 11:43:14 AM
My file has over 20 hours on it and I'm no where near done. doodhuh;

If you actually bother to do most of the side quests,  the game will last you a loooooooong time.

I'm fairly sure that my friend just cruised through the main quest.
I had about 5 hours, but I could not beat that stupid crab boss and I just gave up right there.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 23, 2009, 04:55:00 PM
I'm fairly sure that my friend just cruised through the main quest.
I had about 5 hours, but I could not beat that stupid crab boss and I just gave up right there.
I remember destroying the crab boss because I spent so much time doing side quests. n_u

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 23, 2009, 05:39:09 PM
I remember destroying the crab boss because I spent so much time doing side quests. n_u

This makes me really want to get back into that game. It was really fun before I quit.

Geno

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 22, 2009, 03:20:39 PM
Ew, you're kaka Geno.

Get Rhythm Heaven and Professor Layton anf the Curious Village. Those will last you.
No  hocuspocus;

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 22, 2009, 09:22:45 PM
I would still recommend GTA or Henry Hatsworth over it. Both are pretty long.
I got FFTA2 amd its awesome
And thats total bs Im only level 12 and Ive played for 10 hours already. Really glad I got it. I was kinda thinking about not getting it because the only FFT ive played is the one on the psp  >.<

strongbad

Not BS, since if you stick to the main quest it's relatively short for an RPG.
Also I would still highly recommend getting GTA

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 24, 2009, 09:21:14 PM
Not BS, since if you stick to the main quest it's relatively short for an RPG.
Also I would still highly recommend getting GTA
I would only rent GTA because I rarely play my DS and when I do its while Im watching TV and need a game where I don't have to pay too much attention  bassir;

Go Up