October 04, 2024, 01:26:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Metroid Prime Compilation? ...Alright, now I want a Wii.

Started by Thyme, May 22, 2009, 09:44:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

http://kotaku.com/5264932/metroid-trilogy-preview-the-game-so-nice-you-can-play-it-thrice

QuoteSurprise! The rumors that all three Metroid Prime games would receive a compilation release in the US with the "Wii-applied" control scheme were true.

Nintendo being the money-grabbers they are, I would have thought they would release them separately, but as a compilation? Now this is getting interesting. AWESOME

Wii threads use Wii message icons.

thezerofire

Geno

Oh god awesome I might actually get a game for the Wii
I never got around to beating any of those games except Corruption
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also Nintendo needs more shit like this if they want to get the hardcore gamer crowd back to the console  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

This would probably get me into the MP series, since I couldn't get used to the controls on the original MP games, but corruption worked perfectly. I can't wait.

NOA_Haunted

I would buy it but I already bought Corruption when it came out...

Zach

No thanks. I own the first Prime, which is okay, and the third one, which is shit. I'm content with what I have.

Tomboh

ill probably get this cuz i didnt get corruption yet and the trilogy pack and just the corruption game probably will cost the same because nintendo is niggers with price drops of their games

Claquesous

May 22, 2009, 01:51:59 PM #8 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 02:01:37 PM by Claquesous
Don't know if I'll get this. If this was the boxart, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. There's a slight chance I'll get it just to collect it or whatever, but since Prime and Echoes are based off the European versions of the games, there will be less sequence breaks, and there will be the stupid narration at the beginning of the game.

Just read this on IGN. "The voice over narration that was added to the Japanese version during the introduction fly-over is not in the US version; instead, it plays out exactly as the GameCube version did in North America: quiet and haunting." Nevermind then. But still, most of the sequence breaking was taken out, which adds an incredible amount of replayability.

strongbad

Thyme

ME##

strongbad

Sync

Go Up