September 20, 2024, 12:04:57 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Street fighter IV fightstick.

Started by The spy who loves you, May 19, 2009, 08:35:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

I bought one today and I love it.

It makes playing the game so much more easier and fluid.

In fighting games, what tends to be your preference of control?

On a side note, I know longer own the following 360 titles:

Gears of war 2, Soul Calibur IV, TFU, and Condemned.

Geno

You didn't even play condemned fag
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 19, 2009, 08:50:09 PM
You didn't even play condemned fag

Yeah!
Because people who don't play videogames are huge fags!
Yeah!

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 19, 2009, 08:55:08 PM
Yeah!
Because people who don't play videogames are huge fags!
Yeah!
Condemned was an awesome game  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on May 19, 2009, 08:55:43 PM
Condemned was an awesome game  baddood;
I thought it was just OK.

Shit was no where near as scary as people described it, which disappointed me a lot. madood;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 19, 2009, 09:42:13 PM
I thought it was just OK.

Shit was no where near as scary as people described it, which disappointed me a lot. madood;
It was pretty damn scary though
Condemned 2 was scary to the point where I screamed like a little bitch

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on May 20, 2009, 07:43:59 AM
It was pretty damn scary though
I think you're a huge pussy, then.

Seriously, it just felt like a bunch of bum fights.

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 20, 2009, 11:46:17 AM
I think you're a huge pussy, then.

Seriously, it just felt like a bunch of bum fights.
lol play the whole game
You obviously haven't even got past the fourth chapter if you think it's just "Bum fights"

Oh

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on May 20, 2009, 01:22:35 PM
lol play the whole game
You obviously haven't even got past the fourth chapter if you think it's just "Bum fights"
No, I've gotten past the part where random weird enemies start attacking.

Still not scary in the least.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

In fighting games, I close my eyes and press buttons.

strongbad

Quote from: UnSid on May 21, 2009, 07:40:33 AM
In fighting games, I close my eyes and press buttons.

Yeah that's what the pros do too

The spy who loves you

I like how the majority of the posts in this thread were relevant to the original topic.

Go Up