September 30, 2024, 11:12:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'M PLAYING WITH IRL RACCOONS :3

Started by Daddy, May 19, 2009, 08:31:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 20, 2009, 04:14:22 PM
you should get pets at breeders n____n

pet stores suck and rarely even know how to treat them if they get sick
by pet stores i was referring to actually buying one.

i dont like pet stores they mistreat animals
Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:14:51 PM
sorry ive never been to a petsmart where they sell raccoons. maybe if you have enough money, you should get a squirrel too.
you are the one that said it was pathetic that he bought it. psyduck;

Quotewhere does it say that you need a license to own a raccoon?

uh the state laws where they require it. psyduck;

superclucky

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:14:51 PM
sorry ive never been to a petsmart where they sell raccoons. maybe if you have enough money, you should get a squirrel too.

where does it say that you need a license to own a raccoon?
my vet said having a squirrel was illegal

also farm animals were illegal to have unless you had like an acre which is weird since a chicken doesn't even require that much land unless its a capitalist pig

yet somehow the spca doesn't do anything with the chickens that live out on the street |:|:|::|:||:
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:16:50 PM
by pet stores i was referring to actually buying one.

i dont like pet stores they mistreat animals

you are the one that said it was pathetic that he bought it. psyduck;

uh the state laws where they require it. psyduck;

uhm i dont know what you're talking about in that first part

and it is psyduck;

also i thought this might be of some interest: "I'm sorry to say that in virtually all states it's illegal to keep a wild born coon as a pet"
from some raccoon loving site
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

FAMY2

Any animal classified as a wild animal is protected by laws. You need a license and have to have an approved home for the animal. And raccoons are included in this.  Even if you raise them from babies they still are dangerous at times. My friend Kathy had one and it attacked a little boy. The state came and took it and killed it to check for rabies.    saddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:19:28 PM
uhm i dont know what you're talking about in that first part

and it is psyduck;

also i thought this might be of some interest: "I'm sorry to say that in virtually all states it's illegal to keep a wild born coon as a pet"
from some raccoon loving site
are you dumb

You fucking posted this
QuoteOH SO HE BOUGHT IT AT THE PET STORE AND HAD A LICENSE FOR IT AND HAD IT GROOMED? how pathetic. well, like father like daughter, i suppose

You're the one who said it was pathetic to buy it and have a license for it when that's actually legal.  doodhuh;

superclucky

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 20, 2009, 04:20:53 PM
The state came and took it and killed it to check for rabies.    saddood;
lol omg
why would they kill it and then check for rabies
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:21:12 PM
are you dumb

You fucking posted thisYou're the one who said it was pathetic to buy it and have a license for it when that's actually illegal.  doodhuh;

im aware its illegal to purchase a raccoon, i don't understand why you needed to increase the font in that post.

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 20, 2009, 04:22:57 PM
lol omg

i know thats so weird, because they're obviously cherubs and don't ever attack humans
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

lol omg
They can't check for rabies while it's alive.
Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:23:22 PM
im aware its illegal to purchase a raccoon, i don't understand why you needed to increase the font in that post.
it was a typo.

You said it was pathetic to buy and own a raccoon with a license.

do you comprehend yet

FAMY2

lol omg

Because they look at the brain to determine if it has rabies. saddood;

superclucky

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 20, 2009, 04:24:11 PM
Because they look at the brain to determine if it has rabies. saddood;

:0
my vet just did what the psychiatrists do

just examine their maladaptive behavior to see if it has rabies
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:23:56 PM
They can't check for rabies while it's alive.it was a typo.

You said it was pathetic to buy and own a raccoon with a license.

do you comprehend yet

obviously because you can't fucking ACTUALLY PURCHASE raccoons unless there are extreme circumstances
so how can you have one without the other
its not like i can look in the newspaper or go to a petstore and be like "yeah i'd like a parakeet, a goldfish, and a raccoon."

do you comprehend yet

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 20, 2009, 04:27:09 PM
obviously because you can't fucking ACTUALLY PURCHASE raccoons unless there are extreme circumstances
so how can you have one without the other
its not like i can look in the newspaper or go to a petstore and be like "yeah i'd like a parakeet, a goldfish, and a raccoon."

do you comprehend yet
Did you know Michigan isn't the only state and there is more than one country in the world?

FYI State ≠ Federal Laws ≠ International Laws.

How the hell could you get a license to own a breeder purchased raccoon if you can't buy them in the first place?

do you now comprehend that laws of detroit michigan are not the laws of california, and even less of canada

FAMY2

There are places in Michigan to buy wildlife. You have to apply for a permit and have the home of the animal inspected and passed.

Daddy

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 20, 2009, 04:32:02 PM
There are places in Michigan to buy wildlife. You have to apply for a permit and have the home of the animal inspected and passed.
NO RAE. MY LOCAL GAME WARDEN SAID IT'S ILLEGAL SO IT IS FOR YOU TOO akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:32:47 PM
NO RAE. MY LOCAL GAME WARDEN SAID IT'S ILLEGAL SO IT IS FOR YOU TOO akudood;

it probably is.
you act as if its so easy to just get a raccoon as a pet.

lacey's dad probably just took it right out of the woods and called it a pet.

Go Up