September 30, 2024, 11:20:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'M PLAYING WITH IRL RACCOONS :3

Started by Daddy, May 19, 2009, 08:31:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

SDLFSAJKLFDJSJ THERE WAS A RACCOON FIGHTING A CAT ON MY PORCH AND THE CAT LOST AND THE RACCOON IS THERE AND I AM PLAYING WITH MY LASER POINTER AND HE IS CHASING IT.

he then hissed so i want to get him a cookie ;-;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Daddy

I gave him bread. giggle;

THEY ARE SO CUTE I LOVE RACCOONS :3

Hensa

wawi

Daddy

Quote from: Bubbie on May 19, 2009, 08:43:32 PM
TAKE PICTURE
THE IPHONE'S CAMERA SUCKS AT NIGHT PICTURES I TRIED BUT IT'S ALL BLACK I AM SAD
Quote from: C-Note on May 19, 2009, 08:44:08 PM
Give bread to C-Note:(
he's fat i gave him lettuce

Kalahari Inkantation

a cat wandered into our house once, it was adorable giggle;

Tomboh

you need to somehow domesticate this raccoon

make it your brother

Daddy

guys what is the chance he will attack if i feed him chicken or fish and try to pet him

Geno

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 07:54:29 AM
guys what is the chance he will attack if i feed him chicken or fish and try to pet him
very unlikely go for it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

I'll have the first aid kit sent to your house.

Cookie

Just feed him fish and stuff so he comes back and eventually you can trap him and force him to be your pet.

Daddy

can't he just liveo n my porch

ill give him food and a bed

strongbad

Go Up