September 19, 2024, 09:11:49 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Singers/Bands That SUCK Live.

Started by l a c e y , May 19, 2009, 01:06:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

May 19, 2009, 01:06:41 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:30:47 PM by reefer
I HATE when you really love a band or singer and then you go and see them live and they suck major balls.
WHYYY!?! isn't the point of becoming a singer if you cannot sing.
WTF tell me how this is allowed.

So go on and post bands or singers that you like that actually suck really bad live.
Has any bands shitty singing stopped you from enjoying them?
I am curious if I am the only one who is angered or notices that this happens a lot..

Geno

Fallout boy
but they suck when they aren't live too.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I've seen various performances of The Killers live, they are pretty bad.

C.Mongler

Hiro

My english teacher saw vampire weekend with hot chip, he said hot chip blew them away

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Josh

Senses Fail and Taking Back Sunday are TERRIBLE live.

thezerofire

I've heard Modest Mouse sucks live but I hope it isn't true.

Veal

Quote from: Josh on May 21, 2009, 04:50:43 PM
Senses Fail and Taking Back Sunday are TERRIBLE live.

It's true.

and Silverstein... maybe they're "good" in the sense that they played well, but I literally had a hard time keeping my eyes open.

and A Day To Remember tried way too hard, but I don't really like them anyway.

Houdini

I love the Smashing Pumpkins, but I saw them live and they weren't very good. I wouldn't say it sucked, but they definitely did not have their shit together.

sans culottes

DragonForce is always terrible, but their fake guitar work is hilarious when Herman Li is missing half of the notes.
I support BUSH

l a c e y

Quote from: Veal on May 22, 2009, 09:48:26 AM
and A Day To Remember tried way too hard, but I don't really like them anyway.

i enjoy them but i couldn't see them being good live.

Skylark

Quote from: thezerofire on May 22, 2009, 09:40:32 AM
I've heard Modest Mouse sucks live but I hope it isn't true.

I saw them two years back or so and I thought they played really well!
the book of right on

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnSid on May 21, 2009, 06:25:47 AM
fuck, really?  saddood;

I mean they didn't really do anything and I was kind of bored. Plus the teeny bopper crowd didn't fucking move and I just wanted to jam but everyone else was just standing around nodding appreciatively. But yeah VW just got on stage and did their thing, but didnt really get excited that they were there or make me excited. Plus they lack a violin or viola or whatever the hell live, so they just play it on the keyboard instead and it doesnt sound nearly as good.

Wrench

Basically every pop singer/hip hop singer.

Go Up