October 01, 2024, 12:20:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Really, really hard questions thread

Started by superclucky, May 17, 2009, 06:12:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Speaker Of Words

Funny (IRL), smart (or maybe just not stupid like everyone else around my area. This might also just be conceit.), encouraging, patient, and that's about all I can think of.

Veal

Really humble, super magnanimous, unpretentious, modest, unpresuming, diffident, meek, submissive, simple, ignoble.

Slim

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 10:49:29 PM
Really humble, super magnanimous, unpretentious, modest, unpresuming, diffident, meek, submissive, simple, ignoble.

Why do give joke answers for the first five and then suddenly switch to serious ones halfway through?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 10:51:01 PM
Why do give joke answers for the first five and then suddenly switch to serious ones halfway through?

That wouldn't even make sense for the first five to be wrong and then for the second five to be right, it would create paradoxes.

I don't know why do that.

Slim

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 11:00:47 PM
That wouldn't even make sense for the first five to be wrong and then for the second five to be right, it would create paradoxes.

I don't know why do that.

Maybe you should write another essay about yourself to work it all out.

"First step towards being Josh Veal: Be mysterious. What does that mean? Iââ,¬â,,¢m not going to tell you.
Second step towards being Josh Veal: illusions. When youââ,¬â,,¢re sitting at a table and people sit down with you, donââ,¬â,,¢t acknowledge that theyââ,¬â,,¢re there until absolutely necessary. If they greet you in any way just kind of nod and go back to checking your Facebook, but make sure no one knows that thatââ,¬â,,¢s all you ever do. [...]"

Oh man, this thing just needs a sequel! In the next one, you should talk about how difficult it is to convince yourself that you're not a narcissist. That one should be good.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Maybe I should! But, "another" one? I wrote a speech, not an essay. And everyone loved it and now I'm popular. And why would I try to convince myself I'm not a narcissist?

Zach

Slim

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 11:15:03 PMMaybe I should! But, "another" one? I wrote a speech, not an essay. And everyone loved it and now I'm popular. And why would I try to convince myself I'm not a narcissist?

Anyone who loved it is an idiot who's easily amused.

I don't know. You tell me why you do it. You should just accept who you are, in my opinion.

FAMY2

Quote from: Thyme on May 17, 2009, 08:56:55 PM
... befuddlement

Nah, I've got nothing. Anything I could think about, I could also think about a reason why I don't really have this quality. goonish

5'7 3/4" and dark hair.  hocuspocus;   I still haven't found your picture. saddood;

Walter

strongbad

Won the SSB64 tournament at my school, and I my thinking is very realistic.

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 11:26:43 PM
Anyone who loved it is an idiot who's easily amused.

Oh

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 11:26:43 PM
I don't know. You tell me why you do it. You should just accept who you are, in my opinion.

That's what I'm saying.

Selkie

Smart, caring, open-minded, opinionated,

that's all I got

Classic

j o e i n c

Go Up