October 01, 2024, 12:17:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Really, really hard questions thread

Started by superclucky, May 17, 2009, 06:12:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Name 10 things that are good quality traits that you posses.

I can barely pass 3 if I'm being honest. <3

P.S: No helping each other out, and Slim can't participate this thread because he's automatically perfect. This May include Veal and Felt also, probably Felt though.
kewns are smelly

Feynman

liberal, arrogant, charismatic, depressive, narcissistic, pessimistic, realistic, cynical, introverted, independent, solitary, opinionated, blunt, rude, arrogant, determinate, humorously amusing, lonely asshole

wawi

Um... None really besides that I'm nice I guess

Skylark

the book of right on

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

Tomboh

Quote from: Bassir on May 17, 2009, 06:14:33 PM
liberal, arrogant, charismatic, depressive, narcissistic, pessimistic, realistic, cynical, introverted, independent, solitary, opinionated, blunt, rude, arrogant, determinate, humorously amusing, lonely asshole
can you somehow justify each one of these as a good trait

Daddy

Tomboh

Skylark

independent and charismatic are also good traits...
the book of right on

Tomboh

Quote from: Skylark on May 17, 2009, 07:09:29 PM
independent and charismatic are also good traits...

i never said they were all bad

Skylark

Quote from: Tomboh on May 17, 2009, 06:48:22 PM
can you somehow justify each one of these as a good trait

maybe you didn't directly say that, you didn't directly say any of them were bad (except for rude) but there are implications..
the book of right on

Classic

All I need is one to justify myself...

FABULOUS.  giggle;

Thyme

... befuddlement

Nah, I've got nothing. Anything I could think about, I could also think about a reason why I don't really have this quality. goonish

Go Up