September 30, 2024, 10:07:27 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sam called me avgn ripp-off

Started by Lex Luthor, May 17, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Geno

Guys I have a confession
I joined Boyah to stalk lacey
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 18, 2009, 10:14:28 AM
Some guy who made like 100 posts and left

Looks like he has (oh god i was about to say over 9000) 9389 posts

Claquesous

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on May 17, 2009, 04:44:15 PM
well if you think I'm a troll thats fine the hole reason why i was stalking you as lexlinkroy was because i had a crush on you don't worry i do not have it anymore.

I'm sorry if i ever offended you Sam and i will never talk to you again. i request that i be taken off the frorum.

The Urkel icon made this post so much better.

Himu

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

Oh

Why isn't this thread locked yet? Also, shut up Kono.  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Lwar on May 19, 2009, 11:38:03 AM
Why isn't this thread locked yet? Also, shut up Kono.  akudood;
Because it's hilarious

l a c e y

Geno

Quote from: laylay on May 19, 2009, 01:24:59 PM
you have a poor sense of humor.

Not really.
I never realized that Jaleel was Linklexroy the guy who stalks sam on youtube and always asks me to tell Sam to unblock him.
Plus I'm pretty sure he's retarded.  baddood;

The spy who loves you

jesus christ boyah has gotten awesome in my abscence

Geno

Go Up