September 30, 2024, 09:47:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sam called me avgn ripp-off

Started by Lex Luthor, May 17, 2009, 12:16:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on May 17, 2009, 04:44:15 PM
well if you think I'm a troll thats fine the hole reason why i was stalking you as lexlinkroy was because i had a crush on you don't worry i do not have it anymore.

I'm sorry if i ever offended you Sam and i will never talk to you again. i request that i be taken off the frorum.

So that's your ulterior motive?! YOU BASTARD! Take him out of here now! First he creates an alternative identity to stalk poor Sam, now he admits to it and he wishes to have sexual relations with Sam any way he can?!

Jaleel is clearly a threat. Will I have to be the one to get rid of this traitorous rapist fool?

Nyerp

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2009, 04:55:58 PM
shut up kono

The truth has been uncovered. Does it scare you that these kind of people lurk the mean streets of Boyah? Are you frightened of the truth Mr. Nyerp?

Nyerp

hey does anyone remember that shika fanfic kono wrote

Sam

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on May 17, 2009, 04:44:15 PM
well if you think I'm a troll thats fine the hole reason why i was stalking you as lexlinkroy was because i had a crush on you don't worry i do not have it anymore.

I'm sorry if i ever offended you Sam and i will never talk to you again. i request that i be taken off the frorum.

If I were you, I'd be concerned by the fact that you have a "crush" on someone who hasn't said two words to you. We've never had a conversation, not even online. I blocked you because your alt accounts were getting excessive and annoying, not because you were "stalking" me. But thanks for putting that out there, at least now I know to keep you on my ignore list.  doodhuh;

Oh, and for future reference, following me to a forum and showing everyone on here exactly what you've done.... not smart. Now they all think you're an idiot too.

[spoiler]they actually probably already did.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2009, 05:02:40 PM

...lmao
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

The guy just wanted it off his chest. We all had reasons for coming here, his were just more...creepy.

Thyme

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 17, 2009, 05:15:31 PM
The guy just wanted it off his chest. We all had reasons for coming here, his were just more...creepy.

I totally came for Tyler. yes;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2009, 05:02:40 PM

oh god lol

someone find it

Slim

Quote from: Sam on May 17, 2009, 05:13:51 PM[spoiler]they actually probably already did.[/spoiler]

Yeah, no kidding. I was hating Jaleel way before it was cool.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Kalahari Inkantation

I feel like an ass for laughing at what we've learned here, but I couldn't help it. hocuspocus;

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 07:02:50 PM
oh god lol

someone find it
I think I still have a screenshot saved on my photobucket

ALSO LOL ITS LINKLEXROY LOL
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Zach

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 17, 2009, 04:53:12 PM
Wow Sam, you sure have the best luck with men boys. sillydood;

I always crack up when I read the comments on her videos.

Geno

Go Up