October 02, 2024, 09:35:00 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

uti's

Started by superclucky, May 17, 2009, 06:36:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

I don't plan on having kids but if I did I just would want them to be nice and to be generous.
the book of right on

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Skylark

I'd be interested in seeing what Slim looks like
the book of right on

Det in F♯ Major

slim why won't you show us
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

There's already far too much anticipation, and hype surrounding the physical appearance of Slim.

He's obviously afraid he won't be able to live up to it, or he knows he won't and is afraid of the imminent adversities. Honestly, no one really can live up to the these types of expectations.

Slim

i'm not fond of the idea of weirdos online knowing what i look like. :\

geez, we are we even talking about this gosh just leave me alone ;____;

Quote from: Bassir on May 17, 2009, 01:04:26 PM
There's already far too much anticipation, and hype surrounding the physical appearance of Slim.

He's obviously afraid he won't be able to live up to it, or he knows he won't and is afraid of the imminent adversities. Honestly, no one really can live up to the these types of expectations.

Well, I am but a man. Not even I can live up to the impossible.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Feynman

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 01:20:05 PM

That is why I advise you to never post your picture.

Slim

I was going to post it, but I take the advice of Bassir very seriously, so I'm changing my mind at the last second. Looks like the matter has been settled.

better luck next year, folks ;D

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 01:28:35 PM
I was going to post it, but I take the advice of Bassir very seriously, so I'm changing my mind at the last second. Looks like the matter has been settled.

better luck next year, folks ;D

no you weren't
why are you so self-conscious, you let the people of boston see you everyday but not us ;_;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 17, 2009, 01:37:11 PM
no you weren't
why are you so self-conscious, you let the people of boston see you everyday but not us ;_;

you caught me. i wasn't. :O

don't take it personally. it's just that you guys aren't worthy of the honor. it's not me it's you.

btw i live over a half an hour away from boston. jmv's closer i think but he's a faggit so he doesn't count.

Daddy

Yeah, I'm about 20 minutes from boston. I could probably get there in 10 or 15 if there is no traffic.

FAMY2

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 01:20:05 PM
i'm not fond of the idea of weirdos online knowing what i look like. :\

geez, we are we even talking about this gosh just leave me alone ;____;

Well show me and I can let them know the truth.   :3

Slim

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 17, 2009, 02:27:02 PM
Well show me and I can let them know the truth.   :3

nah you show me yours first :3

Thyme

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 03:09:04 PM
nah you show me yours first :3

Gonna have to agree with Slim on this one. :3

FAMY2

The man always goes first. :3

Go Up