October 02, 2024, 09:27:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

uti's

Started by superclucky, May 17, 2009, 06:36:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

ok so what do you want your kids to look like/act like/personality traits that you would adore <3

in the future.

I want one of my kids to be tall and have very dark hair and be attractive because he'll probably not have a personality to be successful.  :3
kewns are smelly

Slim

I hope that they're just like me in every way.

In fact, that's what I look for in every person--the more similar they are to me, the better.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 06:57:51 AM
I hope that they're just like me in every way.

In fact, that's what I look for in every person--the more similar they are to me, the better.

nobody knows what you look like
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

FAMY2

5'7" or so, dark hair, self confident but not vain, love music, and slightly muscular.

superclucky

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 17, 2009, 08:23:07 AM
5'7" or so, dark hair, self confident but not vain, love music, and slightly muscular.
That was oddly specific. <3
kewns are smelly

FAMY2

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 17, 2009, 08:35:22 AM

I know what I want. I want them to look like my ideal mate. <3

wawi

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 17, 2009, 08:35:22 AM

It was almost like she was describing her perfect man

superclucky

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 17, 2009, 08:42:47 AM
I know what I want. I want them to look like my ideal mate. <3
Aww, me too. :3
kewns are smelly

FAMY2

Quote from: C-Note on May 17, 2009, 08:43:27 AM
It was almost like she was describing her perfect man

I think that is what I said. baddood;

wawi

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 17, 2009, 08:50:42 AM
I think that is what I said. baddood;

We were posting it at the same time ._.

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 17, 2009, 08:01:14 AM
nobody knows what you look like

people who know me in real life know what i look like :\
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 09:31:31 AM
people who know me in real life know what i look like :\

why doesn't boyah
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 17, 2009, 09:33:13 AM
why doesn't boyah

well that's an easy one: because i haven't posted a picture.

Travis

i was expecting a thread about urinary tract infections and was utterly disappointed

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 09:37:14 AM
well that's an easy one: because i haven't posted a picture.

why haven't you

Go Up