October 02, 2024, 11:23:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Say guys, you aren't posting very many threads.

Started by Samus Aran, May 16, 2009, 07:16:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

May 16, 2009, 07:16:02 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:43:08 PM by reefer
Explain your laziness here. Best excuse wins 5 lüts.

wawi

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

ME##

my hands were amputated, making a thread would be too hard

YPrrrr

strongbad

Slim

I think this board needs some more POTD threads. Yeah, that ought to do the trick. It'll spur some much needed activity, amirite??
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 02:46:17 AM
I think this board needs some more POTD threads. Yeah, that ought to do the trick. It'll spur some much needed activity, amirite??

Hey, that's a great idea, Slim. You are truly a valued member of this community.

Slim

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 02:56:50 AM
Hey, that's a great idea, Slim. You are truly a valued member of this community.

Hey, thanks. It's about time I got the recognition I deserve.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Cookie

Nyerp

a lot of threads that people make just demand one reply from each member without any discussion

i can never think of threads to make that aren't like that

FAMY2

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up