October 02, 2024, 01:20:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: do you like where you live

Started by snorkel, May 16, 2009, 11:05:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

~

yes
14 (56%)
no
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

Lex Luthor

I hate Arizona.

Texas is OK, i want to move to WA as well.
Why am i still here?

Skylark

Is Arizona really enough of anything to hate though? It's so pretty
the book of right on

Lex Luthor

yes but it is so hot,it smells funny and the people are really mean and stupid more so then Texas.
Why am i still here?

Skylark

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on May 17, 2009, 12:13:43 PM
yes but it is so hot,it smells funny and the people are really mean and stupid more so then Texas.

Uh... what?

You can't be talking about Arizona on the whole because it really isn't that hot up north and it smells like pine trees...
People can be really stupid here but I would much rather live here than in Texas.
the book of right on

Daddy

Politically, Massachusetts is awesome since we don't have stupid fuck rednecks and bible thumpers bothering the fuck out of us and we have same-sex marriage, decriminalized weed, good education, and plenty of other stuff, like sports, that make us superior.

However, I have never left New England and I also hate snow so I do want to leave.

ME##

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 17, 2009, 12:18:36 PM
Politically, Massachusetts is awesome since we don't have stupid fuck rednecks and bible thumpers bothering the fuck out of us and we have same-sex marriage, decriminalized weed, good education, and plenty of other stuff, like sports, that make us superior.

However, I have never left New England and I also hate snow so I do want to leave.

So where does Mr JMV want to move to? baddood;

Daddy

Nyerp

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 17, 2009, 12:18:36 PM

LMAO

There are bible thumpers in every state in the country whether you like it or not.

Also, pride in your state is pretty damn retarded when you haven't even left your gay area.

;)

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on May 17, 2009, 04:33:36 PM
LMAO

There are bible thumpers in every state in the country whether you like it or not.

Also, pride in your state is pretty damn retarded when you haven't even left your gay area.

;)
uh we don't have them nearly on the level that some states have. we don't even have as many people who view religion as important. Massachusetts is, what, the 4th least religious state or something.

actually let's see.

I don't have to go to the south to realize it sucks, they have the bible belt.
i don't need to live in chicago to see that boston's sports teams are better.  akudood;
i don't need to live in other states to know that massachusetts has the most liberal laws in the country.
nor do i have to live elsewhere to know the documented fact that boston is the most educated city in the nation.

what is your point

Travis

i guess it's alright

i want to live in nyc eventually though

FAMY2

Samus Aran

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 17, 2009, 05:23:05 PM
Has anyone been to Oregon?   O_0

I have. Just the coast of it, but then again I don't care much about any part Oregon that's not on the ocean anyway. Saw places like Seaside, Newport, etc. Seaside is especially nice.

Feynman

ME##

Quote from: C-Note on May 17, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
I used to go all the time on the trail. It's a terrible place. The rivers are so dangerous to cross. My family would always die from disease and starvation.

Pa has come down with dysentery!  akudood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 05:29:11 PM
I have. Just the coast of it, but then again I don't care much about any part Oregon that's not on the ocean anyway. Saw places like Seaside, Newport, etc. Seaside is especially nice.

I never hear much about it.Wonder if it's a good place to live.

Go Up