September 19, 2024, 11:37:24 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Just in case any of you care

Started by Samus Aran, May 13, 2009, 02:22:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Guitar Hero: Van Halen has been confirmed. Part of me says "fuck yeah" and the other part says "well, another GH I won't get because I don't care about GH games other than III enough to buy them."

Plus I don't want to spend money on other instruments so I still only play the guitar with GH games.  n_u

One great thing about the game: Activision is pretending the Hagar-era Halen doesn't exist, and of course we all pretend the short-lived Cherone-era doesn't exist.

Only Roth stuff.

Josh

Guitar Hero bores me as of now. You can only play so much and get so good that it becomes repetitive and boring.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Josh on May 13, 2009, 05:07:32 PM
Guitar Hero bores me as of now. You can only play so much and get so good that it becomes repetitive and boring.

Indeed. That's why I mostly only play GHIII even still. There may be many songs I'm missing out on, but I've grown to appreciate nearly all of III's setlist and I've actually gotten mildly good at it...still can't quite beat Expert mode though because of Raining Blood, and I doubt I'll be able to beat Lou without trying a billion times.

World Tour I play every once in a while for a few certain songs, like Love Spreads and Never Too Late, but most of that setlist is rather boring to play.

Metallica I just didn't even buy, and I doubt I'll buy Van Halen either.

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: David on May 13, 2009, 06:47:25 PM
I prefer Rock Band.
I used to think that and then I realized that Guitar Hero is more challenging and fun

Also this is old news and I will be renting it atleast. I'm not a big enough fan of Van Halen to buy it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 13, 2009, 10:04:33 PM
I used to think that and then I realized that Guitar Hero is more challenging and fun

Also this is old news and I will be renting it atleast. I'm not a big enough fan of Van Halen to buy it.

I realize that Guitar Hero is harder, and has better plastic instruments, but I can't stand the cartoony feel of it. I also like the gameplay mechanics (they are slightly different stfu) of Rock Band better.

Mettalik

I'm waiting out for GH: Elton John's Best Hits

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mettalik on May 13, 2009, 10:20:47 PM
I'm waiting out for GH: Elton John's Best Hits

b-b-b-bennie and the jetssss

Hiro

Hiro

Guitar Hero Radiohead would kick ass

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Hïro on May 13, 2009, 10:46:55 PM
Guitar Hero Radiohead would kick ass
No, it wouldn't.

Also, you'd have to be pretty good at falsetto to pass vocals on expert. n_u

Geno

Also DJ hero is coming as well
It looks retarded but then again I thought Guitar Hero looked retarded when it was announced
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up