September 20, 2024, 07:44:39 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hey hasn't it been a few years?

Started by Daddy, May 12, 2009, 04:39:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

almost 4 years since 360 came out.  3 since the wii came out.

shouldn't we be expecting at least an announcement for a new console sometime this year, at least a new xbox since they usually announce them a year or 2 before launch and the console lifespan is 5 or 6 years

Mettalik

I don't think I'll be buying any more new systems  saddood;

ME##

I'm really not sure.  I guess Microsoft did axe the original Xbox after four years, but that seemed mostly to be an attempt for them to be first to market with new hardware [And we all know how well that's worked out for them, hardware wise at least].  Maybe we'll hear about new handhehlds, but I'm not holding my breath for the 'next generation', hell some people still call the current generation 'next generation'. goonish 

Lex Luthor

wow i just got an issue of game infomer just talking about that. Nintendo said they do not have plans on making a new systum in a wile,as for xbox i did hear roomers. (excuse my poor spelling)
Why am i still here?

Classic

Hmmm. Well, we can expect at least some form of announcement from Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft with their plans for the future, even if they don't show anything.

Classic

Quote from: divaD on May 12, 2009, 04:55:29 PM
I'm really not sure.  I guess Microsoft did axe the original Xbox after four years, but that seemed mostly to be an attempt for them to be first to market with new hardware [And we all know how well that's worked out for them, hardware wise at least].  Maybe we'll hear about new handhehlds, but I'm not holding my breath for the 'next generation', hell some people still call the current generation 'next generation'. goonish 

Well, the DS and DSi will be here for a few more years considering the success of the DSi.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

I don't care if there are new systems. They will just exist for more graphical updates, lame gimmicks, and, most of all, games that still suck.

NOA_Haunted

There is no need for a new console.

Samus Aran

i propose nintendo goes back and starts making new SNES games

strongbad

Quote from: Kaz on May 13, 2009, 05:20:57 PM
i propose nintendo goes back and starts making new SNES games

They should make a new old school mario game like megaman 9. It worked for capcom, i dont see why nintendo doesn't try it.

Hiro

Quote from: David on May 13, 2009, 06:46:29 PM
They should make a new old school mario game like megaman 9. It worked for capcom, i dont see why nintendo doesn't try it.

Classic

strongbad

Yeah because that one uses the old game engine and everything baddood;
I mean like what Capcom did with Megaman 9. Instead of making a new version of ZX or whatever they went back to when the series was actually good, and made a new game from those. I would love to see a new Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros 3

Hiro

Quote from: David on May 13, 2009, 06:55:23 PM
Yeah because that one uses the old game engine and everything baddood;
I mean like what Capcom did with Megaman 9. Instead of making a new version of ZX or whatever they went back to when the series was actually good, and made a new game from those. I would love to see a new Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros 3
I know what you meant, I was just being a smartass n_u

Quote from: XVI- The Tower on May 13, 2009, 06:54:46 PM
Too easy. Too short.
It was a little short and a bit easy, but I still enjoyed it.

Go Up