October 06, 2024, 10:33:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sonic VS Mario

Started by Lex Luthor, April 25, 2009, 02:22:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Sonic or mario

Sonic
1 (20%)
Mario
2 (40%)
We already did this before
1 (20%)
I don't know
1 (20%)
HO NOES!! a JaleelWhite poll!!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Lex Luthor

April 25, 2009, 02:22:27 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:49:31 PM by JaleelWhite320
Which one do you Think is Better.

both in games or in a fight.
Why am i still here?

Wrench

I can't decide. I love both of their games.

Daddy

Shadow's racing mama luigi

Lance Corporal Atlas

Let's look at this from a logical stand point.

If Mario got one solid jump on Sonic, his extreme girth and powerful kick would kill that hedgehog. However, Sonic is known for his speed. An attack as predictable and slow as that will be child's play for him to avoid. However, that isn't the only move up Mario's arsenal. By adjusting oxygen density in the air around himself, then manipulating hydrogen to fit his desires, Mario can create deadly fire balls and launch them at his foes. Although this would serve as a decent defense against any attack form Sonic while doubling as an offensive weapon, Mario would eventually tire and slip up. Sonic would take this chance to give him a super sonic beat down.

StarPilot

Are we talking about during a specific era of gaming or the overall lifetime of the franchises?

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on April 25, 2009, 08:13:14 AM
Let's look at this from a logical stand point.

If Mario got one solid jump on Sonic, his extreme girth and powerful kick would kill that hedgehog. However, Sonic is known for his speed. An attack as predictable and slow as that will be child's play for him to avoid. However, that isn't the only move up Mario's arsenal. By adjusting oxygen density in the air around himself, then manipulating hydrogen to fit his desires, Mario can create deadly fire balls and launch them at his foes. Although this would serve as a decent defense against any attack form Sonic while doubling as an offensive weapon, Mario would eventually tire and slip up. Sonic would take this chance to give him a super sonic beat down.
Sonic requires at least 50 rings and 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Daddy

I'll have to agree with Starpilot because if it was Mario from SNES or NES games then it would only take 1 hit to kill him unless he had a powerup (mushroom, fire flower, tanuki suit, etc) while in later games it takes about 8 hits to kill him.

Throughout the Sonic series it would require ensuring Sonic has no rings and then hitting him to kill him.

Samus Aran

uh in regards to if they were to fight, i dunno

as for their games, mario is better, much better

Geno

Every post in this thread is retarded
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lance Corporal Atlas

Nyerp

Daddy

Wrench

Classic

Travis

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I played this match five times in brawl with each character and the com was level nine.

I won every time with mario but i lost a few times with sonic.

so mario wins.

Go Up