September 20, 2024, 03:31:17 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lego Rock Band...

Started by Geno, April 23, 2009, 03:54:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHAT THE FUCK

i no
1 (50%)
srsly
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I hear that the new equipment requires much more work to assemble than it did before.

Veal

Quote from: David on April 23, 2009, 04:05:52 PM
I hear that the new equipment requires much more work to assemble than it did before.

fuck you

Cookie

Why would anyone buy this?

Lex Luthor

April 23, 2009, 04:37:41 PM #4 Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 07:16:46 PM by JaleelWhite320
Why am i still here?

ME##

Quote from: Cookie on April 23, 2009, 04:34:24 PM
Why would anyone buy this?

Yes, I'm confused why they keep releasing these special packs of Rock Band/Guitar Hero.  Couldn't they just make them DLC for the current main Rock Band/Guitar Hero?  huhdoodame;

Geno

Quote from: divaD on April 23, 2009, 04:48:34 PM
Yes, I'm confused why they keep releasing these special packs of Rock Band/Guitar Hero.  Couldn't they just make them DLC for the current main Rock Band/Guitar Hero?  huhdoodame;
I haven't seen any special packs for Guitar Hero  baddood;
Excluding Greatist Hits which isn't out yet.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on April 23, 2009, 06:18:54 PM

I would consider band specific versions to be 'special packs'.  hocuspocus;

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: divaD on April 23, 2009, 07:00:25 PM
I would consider band specific versions to be 'special packs'.  hocuspocus;
Naw they're completely different. Have you not played Guitar Hero: Metallica yet? That shit has more features than World Tour
Even though Aerosmith was the easiest game in the world and I beat it in like an hour.  hocuspocus;

Veal

l a c e y

is it really nessesary for you to post these threads.

Bolivian Army

are you kidding this will be amazing

i'm going to make my guitar look like hogwarts 

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 23, 2009, 10:09:33 PM
are you kidding this will be amazing

i'm going to make my guitar look like hogwarts 
Dude kiddie rock band will be awesome. Kid friendly songs and expert will be equal to medium on Guitar Hero 3 in terms of difficulty! Oh god I can't wait!

Daddy

Oh boy Rock Band AND Lego? Two franchises used to milk lots of money IN ONE GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH SHIT, NOW THEY JUST NEED TO RELEASE A SPECIAL MODEL OF THE DS FOR THIS

Quote from: Geno on April 23, 2009, 06:18:54 PM
Aerosmith, Rock the 80's, and Metallica.

Go Up