October 05, 2024, 03:40:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sit Down Shut Up pilot tonight

Started by strongbad, April 19, 2009, 06:06:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sit_Down,_Shut_Up_(US_TV_series)
Looks stupid, but it was set up my the creator of Arrested Development, and it has a pretty solid cast, so it has potential. I'm watching.

Andrew1911

It was fucking awful. No way this was from Hurwitz. No way. I refuse to believe it.

strongbad

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 19, 2009, 06:32:00 PM
It was fucking awful. No way this was from Hurwitz. No way. I refuse to believe it.

Whoa was it already on?

Andrew1911

Geno

That was just terrible
Even Family Guy was funnier than that
Probably 10x funnier
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

I stopped watching after the little nutsack joke.

I think it's around 00:10.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Veal on April 20, 2009, 10:16:03 AM
I stopped watching after the little nutsack joke.

I think it's around 00:10.

it gets worse

keep watching

Veal

Josh

It wasn't terrible... per say...

Who am I fucking kidding it was shit.

Geno

Quote from: Josh on April 21, 2009, 02:53:41 PM
It wasn't terrible... per say...

Who am I fucking kidding it was shit.
I didn't find a single thing funny at all.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Andrew1911

Quote from: David on April 22, 2009, 03:21:54 PM
Is it even worth watching on hulu?

Watch it to see how bad it is. It may seem like we're overreacting but, trust me, we are not.

Placebo Headwound

Oh god what the fuck is this shit? ;_;

Josh

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 22, 2009, 05:35:54 PM
Oh god what the fuck is this shit? ;_;
It's what happened when they got rid of fucking Mission Hill.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Josh on April 22, 2009, 05:43:43 PM
It's what happened when they got rid of fucking Mission Hill.

that show sucked ass, mission hill.

i am sick of the SNL cast trying to enter ruin multiple mediums of entertainment

Go Up