August 21, 2024, 04:20:20 AM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bout time Green Day puts out some new shit

Started by Josh, April 17, 2009, 09:03:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

I'm a very strong supporter of listening to what you like and not making fun of people who listen to something you don't like (except for nickelback), since it's not like you have any control over it.

it's just that something about green day makes me angry akudood;

l a c e y

Quote from: Veal on April 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM
I'm a very strong supporter of listening to what you like and not making fun of people who listen to something you don't like (except for nickelback), since it's not like you have any control over it.

it's just that something about green day makes me angry akudood;

it's cause their so terrible and they make your ears hurt.
that's a good reason to get angry to me.

Dullahan

I like Green Day best around the Dookie and Nimrod era. I only liked a select few songs off American Idiot and even at the time of its release, I liked the album a bit but I did think it was over hyped.

I don't think this album will have any relation to their older sound, but I hope it can be in the median.

Wrench

Quote from: lacette on April 19, 2009, 10:10:14 AM
it's cause their so terrible and they make your ears hurt.
that's a good reason to get angry to me.

What about your music?
Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 19, 2009, 06:23:44 AM
Silly Wrench. <3
Just listen to what you enjoy, mmkay dear?

I still play the games I do even through Geno's constant bitching.  giggle;

Oh, I do. I just take the band too seriously even on the Internet.
Quote from: Tupac Shakur on April 19, 2009, 11:47:13 AM
I like Green Day best around the Dookie and Nimrod era. I only liked a select few songs off American Idiot and even at the time of its release, I liked the album a bit but I did think it was over hyped.

I don't think this album will have any relation to their older sound, but I hope it can be in the median.

The song, Lights Out, sounds older. Unfortunately, it's a b-side. You can listen to it here

l a c e y

Skylark

the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 19, 2009, 06:23:44 AM
Silly Wrench. <3
Just listen to what you enjoy, mmkay dear?

I still play the games I do even through Geno's constant bitching.  giggle;
I'm trying to help you  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Listen to the whole album here

Highly recommend:
21 Guns
Murder City
!Viva la Gloria!
Peacemaker
Before the Lobotomy

C.Mongler

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Zach

Green Day has always been kind of a "meh." They're okay, but I don't own any of their albums or listen to a lot of their stuff.

Wrench

It's my favorite album. I love it. Got myself the Best Buy special edition with a 52 page artwork + lyrics book.

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on May 15, 2009, 07:29:19 PM
It's my favorite album. I love it. Got myself the Best Buy special edition with a 52 page artwork + lyrics book.
Waaaaay better than American Idiot.
It's in my top 3 favorite Green Day albums now  hocuspocus;

I guess I was wrong when I said it was going to suck

Go Up