September 19, 2024, 08:12:01 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Banjo Tooie: April 29

Started by Geno, April 17, 2009, 03:19:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

yay

yay
2 (66.7%)
yay
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Geno

April 17, 2009, 03:19:40 PM Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 03:22:48 PM by Geno
Fuck yes  baddood;

Also I'm definetly going to be using the new Tooie gamer pics
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

well then i'm extremely excited to but this again  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 17, 2009, 11:21:22 PM
yes  baddood;
The features list for the game only shows local multiplayer and not Live multiplayer. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on April 29, 2009, 09:06:10 AM
The features list for the game only shows local multiplayer and not Live multiplayer. baddood;
RARE SAID THERE WOULD BE
BUT NOW THEY SAY THERE ISN'T
FUCK RARE

Sam

I still don't have the first one on my xbox.  baddood;

it's not even my xbox so whatever  n_u
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on April 29, 2009, 12:48:24 PM
I still don't have the first one on my xbox.  baddood;

it's not even my xbox so whatever  n_u
I said I would get it for you if you get Xbox Live

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 29, 2009, 01:12:43 PM
I said I would get it for you if you get Xbox Live
my brothers both have live but it's not worth it because I can't take it with me when I go to college. I'll probably try to obtain a 360 before i head up to Worcester though, since everybody there seems to be obsessed with them.

Geno

Quote from: Sam on April 29, 2009, 01:38:38 PM
my brothers both have live but it's not worth it because I can't take it with me when I go to college. I'll probably try to obtain a 360 before i head up to Worcester though, since everybody there seems to be obsessed with them.
Oh you have live now? So when can we play viva pinata?  hocuspocus;

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 29, 2009, 01:45:51 PM
Oh you have live now? So when can we play viva pinata?  hocuspocus;

I'm pretty sure my brothers would get mad if I went on their accounts. So never at this rate.

Geno

Quote from: Sam on April 29, 2009, 01:46:39 PM
I'm pretty sure my brothers would get mad if I went on their accounts. So never at this rate.
well you can't really mess anything up if you go onto someone elses account.  baddood;

Sam

Quote from: Geno on April 29, 2009, 01:47:25 PM
well you can't really mess anything up if you go onto someone elses account.  baddood;

I know, but just the fact that they're paying for it and I'm not. They'd freak.

Oh

Oh Geno you fat lonely loser looking for some girl companionship.  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: stacey on May 01, 2009, 06:12:45 PM
Oh Geno you fat lonely loser looking for some girl companionship.  giggle;
Uh what

Go Up