October 06, 2024, 10:31:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Beatles Rock Band

Started by Hiro, April 14, 2009, 08:28:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Will you get it?

I'll be there at midnight!
4 (44.4%)
nah dude da beetelz suk I lik solja boi
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Skylark

Quote from: Zach on April 14, 2009, 09:21:42 PM
Emma, how could you go and crush my heart like this?  saddood;

Don't worry, I am sure you can find a lot of other people who share your love for the Beatles, I am just not one. I can understand that they had a huge impact on music, and I don't mind listening to them I just don't particularly like them.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on April 14, 2009, 08:32:49 PM
Are you kidding me?
It's a different game, why should they put all that effort to do something so pointless, just because you're a lazy asshole who doesn't want to put the other disk in?  akudood;
You're fucking retarded Hiro
I love the fact that just my Rock Band 2 is able to hold all my songs from Rock Band 1 and the AC/DC track pack. Seriously it's terrible to switch disks
Oh yeah they don't have that feature on the Wii my bad
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Geno, you should really stop being such a dipshit.

Zach

Quote from: Geno on April 15, 2009, 08:08:01 AM
You're fucking retarded Hiro
I love the fact that just my Rock Band 2 is able to hold all my songs from Rock Band 1 and the AC/DC track pack. Seriously it's terrible to switch disks
Oh yeah they don't have that feature on the Wii my bad

Shut the hell up already.

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on April 15, 2009, 08:13:39 AM
Geno, you should really stop being such a dipshit.
Uh no that's how it works. You're able to transfer all your songs onto one disk if you have the PS3 or 360 version.
You just need to stop being so damn retarded.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Skylark on April 14, 2009, 08:56:54 PM
Because I don't like the Beatles very much

me too. The Kinks were better.

Classic

This is why Geno doesn't have any friends. <3

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on April 15, 2009, 08:24:16 AM
Uh no that's how it works. You're able to transfer all your songs onto one disk if you have the PS3 or 360 version.
You just need to stop being so damn retarded.
I'm not denying that at all  doodthing;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Wrench

Not getting it, but I hate Soulja boy

Josh

Holy shit, a rock band I might actually buy!

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on April 15, 2009, 03:11:26 PM
I'm not denying that at all  doodthing;
Then why did you say "Geno you're such a dipshit"

Zach

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 17, 2009, 03:23:45 PM
...Wait, what? Is this for real? I never thought I'd live to see this day.
Sir, I think you have misinterpreted their statements. wariodood;

Unless you happen to know a Beatles song that would be hard to play in Rock Band.

Go Up