October 06, 2024, 10:27:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Beatles Rock Band

Started by Hiro, April 14, 2009, 08:28:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Will you get it?

I'll be there at midnight!
4 (44.4%)
nah dude da beetelz suk I lik solja boi
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Hiro

It's going to be the best game ever.

Allegedly it comes with a Beatles drumhead, mic stand, and Hofner violin bass.  cjlubdoods;

Comes out September 9th; I'll have to save up some money.

C.Mongler

I hope they change their minds about not being able to export the songs to Rock Band 2. Because seriously its just a pain in the ass to change discs :(

strongbad

Is it going to be exclusively Beatles songs, or will they switch it up a bit like with the Guitar Hero ones?

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on April 14, 2009, 08:30:21 PM
I hope they change their minds about not being able to export the songs to Rock Band 2. Because seriously its just a pain in the ass to change discs :(
Are you kidding me?
It's a different game, why should they put all that effort to do something so pointless, just because you're a lazy asshole who doesn't want to put the other disk in?  akudood;

Zach

The first time I actually give a shit about a Guitar Hero/Rock Band game.

Bring on the awesome!

Hiro

Quote from: David on April 14, 2009, 08:32:13 PM
Is it going to be exclusively Beatles songs, or will they switch it up a bit like with the Guitar Hero ones?
Nothing's official yet, but I do believe it's only Beatles songs. Maybe they've have some of their solo stuff as well, but I think they're going for pure Beatles here.
It supposedly follows their entire career in chronological order, so it should be pretty nice.

Either way, it would still be perfect with only The Beatles; in fact, I'd go as far as to say that putting other artists in it would ruin the game.

strongbad

I might buy it if it was only The Beattles. That would be pretty cook

Tomboh

um this will be so incredibly easy :|

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hïro on April 14, 2009, 08:32:49 PM
Are you kidding me?
It's a different game, why should they put all that effort to do something so pointless, just because you're a lazy asshole who doesn't want to put the other disk in?  akudood;

How is it a different game? It has the fret board going across the screen and you hit notes accordingly correct? Oh shit, its Rock Band isn't it?

And it has nothing to do with being lazy, what if I feel like playing some weird ass Pearl Jam/ Beatles setlist? I have to play Pearl Jam, then switch the fucking disc and load all that shit up to play some Beatles. Its tedious and not really necessary.

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on April 14, 2009, 08:43:52 PM
How is it a different game? It has the fret board going across the screen and you hit notes accordingly correct? Oh shit, its Rock Band isn't it?

And it has nothing to do with being lazy, what if I feel like playing some weird ass Pearl Jam/ Beatles setlist? I have to play Pearl Jam, then switch the fucking disc and load all that shit up to play some Beatles. Its tedious and not really necessary.
Bah whatever homie

Skylark

I have no desire whatsoever to play this but I think it will be very popular.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: Skylark on April 14, 2009, 08:51:22 PM
I have no desire whatsoever to play this but I think it will be very popular.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 14, 2009, 08:56:25 PM
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because I don't like the Beatles very much
the book of right on

Hiro

Zach

Quote from: Skylark on April 14, 2009, 08:56:54 PM
Because I don't like the Beatles very much

Emma, how could you go and crush my heart like this?  saddood;

Go Up