September 20, 2024, 01:45:49 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games that make you bipolar?

Started by Wrench, April 13, 2009, 10:58:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Do you have any games that make you bipolar? As in, one second you're loving the game then the next you're like "THIS GAME IS A SHITPILE!". If so, list them here.

SUPER MARIO FUCKING WORLD

NOA_Haunted

Any game on the highest difficulty setting.

Hiro

Tony hawk games & twilight princess

Tomboh

um any online game really

i start pwnin n0obz and im all happy, then i get owned and i become madood;

Geno

None. The last I can think of was Call of Duty 4 on veteran  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

all of them
there isn't a single game in existence that doesn't make my blood boil now and then madood;

thezerofire

Quote from: Kasey on April 13, 2009, 10:58:34 AM
SUPER MARIO FUCKING WORLD

I thought that game was pretty easy.

and for me, holy shit halo.

Samus Aran

Well, Starfox Adventures was like that for me, on and off.

At first it's like...oh this is pretty cool, yeah this is a fairly decent game, and then you start realizing that the combat is getting incredibly boring and you're like lkjlkjsdf and then when the story progresses further and you keep playing it starts not bothering you but then you get to the FUCKING LIGHTFOOT STRENGTH CONTEST AND YOU'RE LIKE FUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

thezerofire

Quote from: Kaz on April 16, 2009, 09:19:07 AM

At first it's like...oh this is pretty cool, yeah this is a fairly decent game, and then you start realizing that the combat is getting incredibly boring and you're like lkjlkjsdf and then when the story progresses further and you keep playing it starts not bothering you but then you get to the FUCKING LIGHTFOOT STRENGTH CONTEST AND YOU'RE LIKE FUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

piece of advice: use two fingers. Put your index and middle fingers together on the button and just let your hand vibrate. You'll win in like 2 seconds.

Samus Aran

Quote from: thezerofire on April 16, 2009, 09:33:46 AM
piece of advice: use two fingers. Put your index and middle fingers together on the button and just let your hand vibrate. You'll win in like 2 seconds.

Not worth it. The game isn't that good anyway. It's all right I guess though, decent enough for me to beat the whole thing once.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Kaz on April 16, 2009, 09:19:07 AM

omfg i hated that trial of fear part holy shit it took my like so many times to pass that part
:)

Wrench

Quote from: thezerofire on April 16, 2009, 09:00:11 AM
I thought that game was pretty easy.

and for me, holy shit halo.

The 6th ghost house and castle were &^&*^&*^

Also, the second part of the final area. The level after the water level. I had 11 lives going into it and got a GAME OVER

Nate

Street Fighter III: Third Strike. On a high difficulty setting Gill is a fucking douchebag and I feel like killing somebody when I try and beat him.

Hiro

NBA JAM

When you lose, you want to go on a rampage. When you win, you feel like a god. THE POWER OF GOD

Go Up