October 23, 2024, 04:21:19 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ay dios mio

Started by Skylark, April 12, 2009, 07:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Oh i see, didn't know he rode the bus. Okay, i understand. But I would seriously never say anything.

Hiro

And really i wasn't even paying attention to the crying part of the story, it doesn't really matter.

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 11:02:15 PM
Oh i see, didn't know he rode the bus. Okay, i understand. But I would seriously never say anything.

Oh, I know! I'm just tired.. Hha, I don't mind if you know, it was Sharon. Do you know Sharon? Maybe if you know her you can see why her crying upon hearing "Sawdust & Diamonds" was such a thing. She's a good person.

Yeah... I didn't know that either, but I don't know him. They ride the bus together so they have a nice friendship.
the book of right on

Hiro

Sharon... Downer? Yeah, I know her, she's alright. I lol'd really hard in english last year at something she said.

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 11:06:39 PM
Sharon... Downer? Yeah, I know her, she's alright. I lol'd really hard in english last year at something she said.

UHHHH

PARKER and Sharon in the same class period??
That must have been the greatest.

What did she say?

the book of right on

Hiro

Ms Parker was coming up with idea for new classes,  and she said "or maybe html, like web language!" and sharon said "we already know that, LOL" :D

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 11:10:30 PM
Ms Parker was coming up with idea for new classes,  and she said "or maybe html, like web language!" and sharon said "we already know that, LOL" :D

Oh gosh
haha...

I think you told me that before or posted it hear and I just didn't put it through my head that it was Sharon. She... Yeah... I can really see her saying something like that but she's just so sweet and pretty... but ... yeah, I can see her saying that

And Parker is a whole different thing  giggle;
the book of right on

Hiro

Yeah, i guess i did post it hear earlier. She is nice and pretty though, and Parker is cool i suppose.

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 11:18:30 PM
Yeah, i guess i did post it hear earlier. She is nice and pretty though, and Parker is cool i suppose.

I knew I loved Parker the first time I talked to her on the phone last summer  giggle;
the book of right on

Hiro

On the phone last summer? What? Yeah mr Helmsing and I are going to be best friends too, he said he likes parker too because She's a hardcore english teacher

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 11:21:58 PM
On the phone last summer? What? Yeah mr Helmsing and I are going to be best friends too, he said he likes parker too because She's a hardcore english teacher

hardcore english teacher?
sharon doesn't like helmsing that much i don't think? and you guys stopped reading the fountainhead?

yeah... she called me about some summer assignment stuff... oh that woman
the book of right on

Hiro

Oh wow lol. I could see how she wouldn't like him but we get along really well and He's just plain awesome. We are still reading the Fountainhead, but instead of a weekly quiz on certain chapters, We're just doing the RC quiz on the last day of school.

YPrrrr

Nyerp

Skylark

new love!

today the same girl gave me a peach because every day I have a plum and a pear

She did this because Joanna Newsom has a song called "Peach, Plum, Pear" I love her.
the book of right on

Go Up