October 23, 2024, 06:39:27 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ay dios mio

Started by Skylark, April 12, 2009, 07:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

samisthebest

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 07:26:51 PM
Ah, the warmth of your love is making my crusty, old heart melt in happiness.
my pants just got tighter.

Cookie

When someone gives you free stuff.  giggle;

Veal

Quote from: Skylark on April 12, 2009, 07:27:35 PM
we just had a good day
we smoked, went and got burritos at a really great mexican food place, finished the project, went and picked up this other girl Sierra, went to go see a movie and got in for free (it was The... Connecticut one) drove around looking for a mountain to go to the top of, found that mountain and played soccer. Then got slurpees!

not really anything though, she's very beautiful but also very straight? I think

so basically you're a hippie :/

Zach

Quote from: Skylark on April 12, 2009, 07:27:35 PM
we just had a good day
we smoked, went and got burritos at a really great mexican food place, finished the project, went and picked up this other girl Sierra, went to go see a movie and got in for free (it was The... Connecticut one) drove around looking for a mountain to go to the top of, found that mountain and played soccer. Then got slurpees!

not really anything though, she's very beautiful but also very straight? I think

That's okay, all girls are bisexual at some point in their lives.  doodella;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Skylark

Quote from: Veal on April 12, 2009, 07:28:50 PM
so basically you're a hippie :/

oh you...

Quote from: Zach on April 12, 2009, 07:29:04 PM
That's okay, all girls are bisexual at some point in their lives.  doodella;

Yeah, I'm not really worried or stressed about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she deviated from her straightness. I enjoy being her friend though because she cried when she heard Sawdust & Diamonds and because she's very funny.
the book of right on

Zach

Quote from: samisthebest on April 12, 2009, 07:28:01 PM
my pants just got tighter.

You too? You know, psychologists say that people mirror the physical behavior of those they're attracted to.  cjlubdoods;

Geno

Quote from: Rahkün on April 12, 2009, 07:29:56 PM
Do not disobey. akudood;

This happens when you do
Thanks jmv! I've always wanted little pieces of shit as my rank image
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

ME##

Skylark

the book of right on

Geno

Zach

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 07:34:55 PM
ME86 I loved you
but no longer

I think he'll carry on somehow.

Selkie

When a girl has a great laugh/smile, and she laughs/smiles

Go Up