September 12, 2024, 01:27:23 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Finally got some new headphones

Started by russell, April 12, 2009, 10:30:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

After 3-4 years of using Apple's old squishy in-ears, I realized there are probably much better options available.

So I did some research, and apparently Grado SR60 headphones are the absolute best you can get for the price, being extremely good all around for only about $70 retail... after like 3 tries (kept forgetting in the last 5 minutes) I got some on eBay cheap, so I'm excited to see how they are.

Are you an audiophile and if so what are the best cans you've had?  akudood;

superclucky

creative in-ear somethings
I forgot the numbers that came after it
For 15 dollars they work as good as the 50 dollar ones. n___n

but they break so easily ;_;

the bass is awesome  giggle;
kewns are smelly

Hiro

strongbad

Hiro

I used to love those, but they sound like listening through a funnel compared to my new ones giggle;

Sam

I had some excellent headphones that my dad used when he was a landscaper. He listened to music while on a lawn mower, so he had an amazing pair of headphones, basically. They were $200 5-6 years ago.

but he decided he wanted them back so now I just have the stupid default zune ones and I hate them. ;-; I'll probably buy some more in the next few weeks.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

I use the ones that came with my iPhone since they have the microphone and controller built in.  Otherwise i'd use something else.

strongbad

Quote from: Sam on April 12, 2009, 07:37:28 PM
so now I just have the stupid default zune ones and I hate them. ;-; I'll probably buy some more in the next few weeks.

What's wrong with them? The sound quality sounds fine and i love the magnets on the ends of them giggle;

Hiro

David, i think you have the premium ones that came with the 80s, while she has the crappy ones that come with the 120s

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 10:17:30 PM
David, i think you have the premium ones that came with the 80s, while she has the crappy ones that come with the 120s

Oh. Too bad they downgraded for the 120's.
What did your's come with?

Hiro

Mine came with the premium, i have an 80

Sam

Quote from: David on April 12, 2009, 07:53:02 PM
What's wrong with them? The sound quality sounds fine and i love the magnets on the ends of them giggle;

I just HATE in-ear headphones.
Quote from: Hïro on April 12, 2009, 10:17:30 PM

here're my shitty ones:

even if they were the premium ones, which I've seen, I'd hate them.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

Nate

russell

Go Up