June 06, 2024, 02:13:55 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Chuck

Started by Geno, April 07, 2009, 01:13:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Is the best show on television right now

discuss
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Name of my favorite Sum 41  album (lol, I know, oh well), but not interested in the show really... What's it about?

Geno

Quote from: YPR on April 07, 2009, 01:37:33 PM
Name of my favorite Sum 41  album (lol, I know, oh well), but not interested in the show really... What's it about?
From wikipedia: Chuck is an action-comedy television program from the United States created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak. The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working in the CIA; the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain.

It's such a well written show and everything about it is awesome
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

PLOT TWIST BLEW MY MIND MAN  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 07, 2009, 01:55:35 PM
PLOT TWIST BLEW MY MIND MAN  baddood;
On last night's episode?
Yeah I pretty much saw it coming when he learned about Orion.

KonohaShinobi

You ever seen Breaking Bad? Lost? Chuck is shitty compared to them.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 07, 2009, 02:38:50 PM
You ever seen Breaking Bad? Lost? Chuck is shitty compared to them.
Chuck is way better than Lost right now  baddood;

Bolivian Army

Daphnia

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 01:13:22 PM
Is the best show on television right now

You like Heroes. Your opinion is invalid.

Also the commercials make it look exceedingly dumb, therefore I don't watch it.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 03:54:49 PM
Chuck is way better than Lost right now  baddood;

Hahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like Chuck but, compared to Lost, it's like fucking According to Jim.

Geno

Quote from: Daphnia on April 07, 2009, 08:31:14 PM
You like Heroes. Your opinion is invalid.

Also the commercials make it look exceedingly dumb, therefore I don't watch it.
I like the first season of heroes.
But I only watch it now because I loved the first season so much and still have hope that it's going to get better :'(

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 07, 2009, 08:32:35 PM
Hahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like Chuck but, compared to Lost, it's like fucking According to Jim.
I ment the current episodes of Lost.
OLOL WE'RE IN THE 70S! TIME TRAVEL! WOAH!

guff

everyone who has posted in this thread so far is wrong

burn notice is better than everything ever  bassir;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: guff on April 07, 2009, 08:44:23 PM
everyone who has posted in this thread so far is wrong

burn notice is better than everything ever  bassir;

ecksuse me  baddood;

guff

Andrew1911

Quote from: guff on April 07, 2009, 08:44:23 PM