July 07, 2024, 07:08:45 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Monsters vs. Aliens

Started by The artist formally known, March 24, 2009, 12:31:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

My girlfriend and I are going to watch that this weekend. What do you guys expect. I assume it will be okay. Not amazing but a little fun to watch, mostly because of the 3D.

l a c e y

Thyme

Yeah, I'll go see it. Don't expect THAT much, but I have been waiting for it.

You can expect a lot of fanart of somewhat doubtful taste about the giant girl emerge around the net in the coming days. n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on March 24, 2009, 09:57:13 AM

You can expect a lot of fanart of somewhat doubtful taste about the giant girl emerge around the net in the coming days. n_u
Or that's what you hope anyway n_u

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on March 24, 2009, 10:06:37 AM
Or that's what you hope anyway n_u

[spoiler]It's Pete time. yes; [/spoiler]

I actually don't like GTS art much. It's just a pretty safe prediction. hocuspocus;

Wrench

It will be good. The 3D will be fun and it has Seth Rogen and Stephen Colbert in it so some good voices.

l a c e y

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 25, 2009, 07:13:47 PM
It will be good. The 3D will be fun and it has Seth Rogen and Stephen Colbert in it so some good voices.

money grab.

KonohaShinobi

I saw it at the IMAX in 3D and it looked beautiful. You could literally count the stitches in that denim outfit Susan wore for most of the movie.

The movie was pretty funny overall. It was not exactly Wall-E, but it was a good movie.
Quote from: lacette on March 25, 2009, 07:30:24 PM
money grab.

He really was funny as BOB, the whole Jello thing was hilarious.

The artist formally known

I enjoyed it, didn't see it in IMAX, will they come out on bluray in 3D? Jesus please.

thezerofire

I heard it was pretty decent

Go Up