October 06, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GTA: Chinatown Wars

Started by strongbad, March 18, 2009, 07:14:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

It deserves it's own topic.

But yeah 5 hours in and 22%.
Lovin' it so far.

Geno

I guess I better take back everything bad I said about it when it was announced.
Great job rockstar thumbup;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Yeah seriously. It looked so retarded when it was announced.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: David on March 20, 2009, 09:41:16 AM
Yeah seriously. It looked so retarded when it was announced.

If Rockstar is making another one, I will buy it in a heartbeat.

Played that mission where you have to help Chan win that race by knocking off the other cars? The one with the ambulance [spoiler]when that guy removed the other dude's heart?[/spoiler] The one where you have to disarm those car bombs? These missions are memorable and different unlike the ones in GTAIV. It's sooooo good.

Also, trying to gather up 5000 for a new apartment to advance in the story. I spent like 15 minutes scratching cards. It was so addicting and each time I swore I was going to win an apartment.

Wrench

Should I get this or Madworld when I have money again? It sounds really good from what you guys say.

Tomboh

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 20, 2009, 06:03:30 PM
Also, trying to gather up 5000 for a new apartment to advance in the story. I spent like 15 minutes scratching cards. It was so addicting and each time I swore I was going to win an apartment.

I have like 80K all from drug dealing. Oh god it took me so long to win that apartment from the scratch cards. I was getting so pissed off, but I couldn't bring myself to quit until I had it.

mario583

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 20, 2009, 07:10:02 PM
Should I get this or Madworld when I have money again? It sounds really good from what you guys say.

MadWorld is short; but, you will never get tired of those environment kills..also, Death Press giggle;  We now know what's black and white and red all over wariodood;

I haven't bought Chinatown yet...

Go Up