October 28, 2024, 07:30:48 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HOLY SHIT LOOK WHAT I FOUND

Started by l a c e y , March 15, 2009, 11:52:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Chelsea loves Owl City. I've never entirely understood why. I like Adam's lyricism sometimes but the instrumentation is boring. "Rainbow Veins" is probably his most interesting song but again really only because of the interesting lyrics.

Yeah, his name is Adam. I know this because Chelsea talks about him all the time and talks to him on MSN and Myspace and such. He played his first gig at a birthday party, lol.

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on March 16, 2009, 12:44:22 AM
Chelsea loves Owl City. I've never entirely understood why. I like Adam's lyricism sometimes but the instrumentation is boring. "Rainbow Veins" is probably his most interesting song but again really only because of the interesting lyrics.

Yeah, his name is Adam. I know this because Chelsea talks about him all the time and talks to him on MSN and Myspace and such. He played his first gig at a birthday party, lol.

lol that's awesome.
rainbow veins is probably i think the best song i've heard thus far.
but that's cool that she talks to him and stuff.

LCK

hey i'm in owatonna right now cool

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on March 16, 2009, 12:44:22 AM

WTF SHE TALKS TO HIM
Oh god awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up