October 05, 2024, 04:14:44 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dollhouse

Started by Nyerp, March 14, 2009, 08:54:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

fridays at 9 ONLY on fox

does anyone else watch it

i think it sucks

l a c e y

it doesn't look to exciting.

Veal

i've seen every episode except the last

i think it's great

Nyerp

Quote from: Veal on March 14, 2009, 09:21:40 AM
i've seen every episode except the last

i think it's great

1st 3 episodes were mostly bad, 4th was better, 5th was blah

your gay

Geno

I saw the first episode and it bored me to tears
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Quote from: Hooded Justice on March 14, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
1st 3 episodes were mostly bad, 4th was better, 5th was blah

your gay

no, really, it's your gay. you can have it.

Veal

March 14, 2009, 01:33:43 PM #6 Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:09:20 PM by Veal
also why are you watching every episode if you hate it so much?

i'm watching the 5th and i have to admit little to none of these characters are likable.

Nyerp

Quote from: Veal on March 14, 2009, 01:33:43 PM

i'm watching the 5th and i have to admit little to none of these characters are likable.

idk i'm bored

Veal

March 21, 2009, 05:21:52 PM #8 Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 05:28:29 PM by Veal
I'm watching episode 6 and it's the best so far except for i hate that neighbor girl and i hope that guy does actually kill her please please please

edit: OKAY THIS SHOW JUST GOT WAY MORE AWESOME

Nyerp

there was a lot of cringeworthy acting with those on-the-street interviews but the episode was ok

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Veal on March 14, 2009, 01:33:43 PM

the same reason people still watch Heroes. It's gotten so bad, but you want to see where they are going with it; how much worse can it get.

Veal

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 23, 2009, 12:08:12 PM
the same reason people still watch Heroes. It's gotten so bad, but you want to see where they are going with it; how much worse can it get.

Dollhouse or gtfo

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 23, 2009, 12:08:12 PM
I don't think Heroes is "bad" now it just isn't as good as the first season. Not even close.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Geno on March 23, 2009, 01:16:31 PM
I don't think Heroes is "bad" now it just isn't as good as the first season. Not even close.

Dollhouse or gtfo

Nyerp

it ended

veal did you watch it

Go Up