October 06, 2024, 10:24:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Resident evil 5

Started by Geno, March 13, 2009, 10:27:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Discuss the awesomeness here
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

Co-op online is fucking fantastic

The spy who loves you

Nate told me he didn't plan to get it because it looked too much like RE4.

next i see he's played it

hmmmmm

C.Mongler

got it last night

so far i don't like it.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: C Mongler on March 14, 2009, 12:43:51 PM
got it last night

so far i don't like it.
what are your gripes

Nate

Quote from: holky shit on March 14, 2009, 12:26:38 PM
Nate told me he didn't plan to get it because it looked too much like RE4.

next i see he's played it

hmmmmm

Yeah, I didn't plan to get it until saw co-op online. Plus my brother has it and told me to grab it so we could blow some zombies away online.

The only really big problem I have with it so far are the controls, kinda slow, and clunky.

I doubt I'll be playing much of the game offline, I just can't stand having a useless bitch stand by me doing nothing. Glad they added something useful and cool to it.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Nate on March 14, 2009, 01:25:23 PM
Yeah, I didn't plan to get it until saw co-op online. Plus my brother has it and told me to grab it so we could blow some zombies away online.

The only really big problem I have with it so far are the controls, kinda slow, and clunky.

I doubt I'll be playing much of the game offline, I just can't stand having a useless bitch stand by me doing nothing. Glad they added something useful and cool to it.
Lucky.

Chances are it'll be a while before I get it because of me moving and the seperation etc.

KonohaShinobi

Will probably get it within the next week if my bro gets it so we can co-op together.

C.Mongler

Quote from: holky shit on March 14, 2009, 12:56:50 PM
what are your gripes

9 item inventory is stupid
managing you AND your partners inventory is stupid
the partner thing is stupid
its not scary
theres no back tracking (i know in re4 there wasnt really back tracking but you atleast returned to familiar areas and could go back into a door you just came through. can't do that in re5)
obviously trying to hard to be re4 but its not.
no moving and shooting is dumb
its even more dumb since you cant fucking turn quick enough to shoot niggers to the side of you
too little ammo for the guns that dont suck. i've got enough handgun ammo thank you but i'd like a tad more machine gun or shotgun ammo. dont give me "it makes the game more scary and challenging" its just fucking annoying.
feels like im running for point A to point B all the fucking time

there's more but thats all i feel like typing.

Geno

Fuck you C.Mongler

Me and my friend just played RE5 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM  baddood;
It took us about 12 hours to beat the game and the rest of the time we spent playing mercanaries.
Fucking awesome game. Still not as good as RE4 of course but still awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on March 14, 2009, 10:12:44 PM
its not scary

Wait, since when were Resident Evil games supposed to be scary? They've never been scary.

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on March 15, 2009, 03:11:45 AM
Wait, since when were Resident Evil games supposed to be scary? They've never been scary.

I will slap your balls if you didn't even jump ONCE during one of the games. In RE4, V told me to shoot the water at one of the parts. I did it and HOLY SHIT I JUMPED

Nate

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 15, 2009, 06:06:31 AM
I will slap your balls if you didn't even jump ONCE during one of the games. In RE4, V told me to shoot the water at one of the parts. I did it and HOLY SHIT I JUMPED

The only Resident Evil I found scary was 2...bad camera angles combined with shitty zombies popping out of everywhere. Not a good game to play in the dark with the sound turned up.

But RE4, and 5 are not scary at all. I think its due to the camera being easier to use, and not many jumpy parts.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 15, 2009, 06:06:31 AM

Yeah, there's a couple moments that make you jump in each of the first four games. But not much of anything scary.

C.Mongler

RE4 had its moments but RE5 isn't scary at all. I'm halfway done with the game and I'm 3 hours in. Woo.

Go Up