October 06, 2024, 10:28:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best vidya mag

Started by strongbad, March 11, 2009, 08:50:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I was getting EGM and then it stopped so now I'm without any kind of vidya mag...
I know, I can get all the same information online for free, but I really enjoy having something arrive in my mailbox that I can spend a good hour reading over..

Also multi platform only

thezerofire

probably Game Informer at this point. I only get OXM now, since that's the system I buy games for.

I'm not entirely sure what multiiplatform mags still exist.

Geno

Definetly Game informer they sometimes get info before the internet does  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Game Informer. Before this year, I'd get it because of my Gamestop card.

Travis

ME##

Uh, I'm really not sure, most of the video game magazines that I've seen recently are just a giant collection of advertisements mixed with a bit of old gaming 'news'.

Knig

i used to have the same problem, so now what i do instead of subscribing is that I type in the addresses of several gaming websites with my eyes closed, and while still not looking at the screen i print the front pages out, stick the printed pages (WITH MY EYES CLOSED) (NO NOT WITH MY EYES) into a large envelope, seal it, and mail it to my home address. cheaper And more up to date :D

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on March 11, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
Uh, I'm really not sure, most of the video game magazines that I've seen recently are just a giant collection of advertisements mixed with a bit of old gaming 'news'.

that's pretty much what they are. And they have reviews and cheats that are kind of useful.

Been subscribing to Gameinformer for like 3 years now at $15 a year and they recently have gotten pretty good with exclusive coverage, can't wait for the Bioshock 2 issue to arrive

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 12, 2009, 01:49:13 PM
that's pretty much what they are. And they have reviews and cheats that are kind of useful.

Been subscribing to Gameinformer for like 3 years now at $15 a year and they recently have gotten pretty good with exclusive coverage, can't wait for the Bioshock 2 issue to arrive
oh god I just realized that I've had it for almost 10 years
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Don't waste your money. The internet is free information.

Thyme

Quote from: Shooting Mr. Star... on March 12, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
Don't waste your money. The internet is free information.

Yeah. This being said, Kotaku and Joystiq. maps;

C.Mongler

For a dollar a month  I can't really complain about Game Informer that much  giggle;

Go Up