October 06, 2024, 10:34:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck

Started by NOA_Haunted, March 10, 2009, 07:59:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

So at the local Play N Trade, there is a Pokemon N64 bundle (Pokemon N64, 2 Pokemon Controllers, and 3 Pokemon Games) for 80 bucks. It is retro month, so it would be 5 dollars off too. So I asked my mom to buy it for my birthday; of course, she says no, but get this! She said no because she isn't going to buy anymore video game stuff for me, because I'm going off to college soon (umm I haven't even started senior year, yet) and I need stuff for college...

What the fuck?!

strongbad

I'm sorry. I'll go buy it for you if you give me $100 and let me keep the change.

Geno

My mom refuses to let me get pokemon games because she wants me to grow up
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Uh, so get a job and buy games yourself?

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Kaz on March 10, 2009, 09:55:13 PM
Uh, so get a job and buy games yourself?
I do have a job, but my pay checks are only 35-45 dollars every two weeks. I only make 3.40 an hour, I also get tips but that is usually 7-20 dollars (12-20 dollars is only if we are really busy). My pay check is pretty much gas money.

C.Mongler

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 11, 2009, 10:44:34 AM
I do have a job, but my pay checks are only 35-45 dollars every two weeks. I only make 3.40 an hour, I also get tips but that is usually 7-20 dollars (12-20 dollars is only if we are really busy). My pay check is pretty much gas money.

do you work in a brothel or wut

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C Mongler on March 11, 2009, 12:06:04 PM
do you work in a brothel or wut
nah I think he is Mexican.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

The fact that your mother buys you games is sad enough.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on March 10, 2009, 09:48:11 PM

WHAT

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Shooting Mr. Star... on March 12, 2009, 11:18:26 AM
The fact that your mother buys you games is sad enough.
My mother doesn't even buy me games... That last game she bought me was for Christmas, and before that was the Christmas before last.

me003

That sucks and all.....

but where the fuck do you work? Are you underage or something?
Otherwise, it's just a ugly N64, you're talking about the blue and yellow one? Yea, I remember it like I just walked past it's decaying ass at EB back when they still had pre-PS2 games for resale.
Save yourself a couple $$$ and get a regular black/grey N64.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Tomboh

Quote from: Geno on March 10, 2009, 09:48:11 PM
which is funny because making a really good team in pokemon is more complicated then becoming really good at some shit fps

kick your mom in the cunt

Lozal

Quote from: Tomboh on March 13, 2009, 06:36:57 PM
which is funny because making a really good team in pokemon is more complicated then becoming really good at some shit fps

i remember when i played pokemon with you

and i heard your voice and you kicked my ass
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

Quote from: Tomboh on March 13, 2009, 06:36:57 PM

Uh no it's because she thinks its for 8 year olds goonish

Go Up