October 28, 2024, 01:25:21 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hot damn I feel good today

Started by Samus Aran, March 05, 2009, 11:46:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I swear that "Walking on Sunshine" started playing the second I woke up. I've felt like a million bucks all day so far.

Don't you just love days like this? Days where you feel like you can conquer anything that comes your way?

YPrrrr

Yes, it's a great feeling. I feel it most often when my classes are done for the day and the sun is shining warmly and a gentle breeze is at my back

Daddy

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Slim

Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 11:47:56 AM
Yes, it's a great feeling. I feel it most often when my classes are done for the day and the sun is shining warmly and a gentle breeze is at my back

I laughed when I read this.
Stop being so cheerful. Your life is one long waste of time. You're going to die alone. baddood;

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Slim on March 05, 2009, 11:55:33 AM
I laughed when I read this.
Stop being so cheerful. Your life is one long waste of time. You're going to die alone. baddood;

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT
I'm just enjoying the ride... I doubt I'll die alone, but even if I do, that's ok because I've had some great times while alive and have met some really interesting people

No one I love is dying and my life still has potential, I'd say that's something to be happy about. n_u

Selkie

I get that feeling at seemingly random times.

But also when it is warm and sunny out for the first time, towards the end of winter.

And also when an attractive girl looks at me I blow it out of proportion and feel like that

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie on March 05, 2009, 12:00:07 PM
And also when an attractive girl looks at me I blow it out of proportion and feel like that
I know this feeling well

FAMY2

Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 11:47:56 AM

I had one day like that. I will remember it always. hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Jesus christ this day keeps getting better. One of my classes was cancelled and now I have more time off, plus it's warmed up quite a bit out there. I saw one guy in shorts and sandals.

Travis

today i felt like SHIT 

nah not really

Veal

I can finally have my window open, neither my back nor my neck nor my feet nor my carpal tunnel nor my wisdom teeth hurt, i skipped class, and i have Watchmen tonight.

Kalahari Inkantation

i love days like that wariodood;
Unfortunately, for me, they only come around once in a blue moon. befuddlement

russell

yes but they only happen like once every 40 days

Daddy

Go Up